This is a very beautiful sink, perfect for my "ocean" themed guest bathroom. I love the unusual shape and the colors in the bowl. I am having the bathroom remodeled and this sink is the perfect focal point. The only issue is with finding towels to go with it!! But I do love it it and it will all work out nicely.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice, heavy, good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
It's a beautiful sink...more like a piece of art ! I love it and have gotten MANY compliments on it. My bathroom has a beachy vibe & this fits in perfectly. Overstock originally sent me one that has bad spots in it but sent me a return kit and made it right IMMEDIATELY ! Thanks again Overstock....you are awesome !!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? EXACT
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's VERY heavy and solid
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? VERY acurate
I am overjoyed with my new sink. I've seen a lot of new vessel sink designs and I am so happy I waited to buy one. I love the seashell look and the blue is so bright, its almost see thru. It looks amazing in my bathroom, it compliments it perfectly!
I'm converting a distressed antique bombe style carved wooden chest to a vanity and needed a vessel sink that would complement it. This Vigo glass sink works well, in fact the scalloped lip closely matches the curved rim of the cabinet top. The sink is a bit more massive than I expected -- the glass is very thick and the color is a deeper shade than it appears in the photo, more of a rich almost metallic-sheened teal. I like it, but you ought to consider before you buy one that this sink needs to be balanced with a fairly good sized base, It would overpower any vanity less than 30" wide. It has a sort of rustic, handmade look, which is perfect for my design. The quality is impressive for the price. I had looked at vessels 2 to 5 times the price that were not nearly as unique and substantial. I haven't finished the bathroom and actually used the sink yet, but I did get the whole vanity assembled and the sink was simple to install with a standard pull up drain (I used a Victorian style tall vessel faucet and drain assembly in oiled bronze to match the hardware on the chest). It wouldn't look out of place in a bathroom in Versailles Palace!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is deeper than it appears in the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very thick glass, a little rough on the outside but gives it a handmade look
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate