i selected this sink b/c it was undermount, and the drain holes are right in the center of the bowls. my husband said it would be easier to access the plumbing in that spot. i also wanted two sinks. the main thing i like about this sink compared to others i've had is that the divider in the middle is low. it's nice that i can put large items in the sink and it will hang over to the other sink. overall i am very pleased with the sink and i would buy it again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate description
I am very happy with the sink and especially the center column being lower than usual so it is easy to wash frying pans and large dshes. I also bought a faucet from the same company that matches it perfectly. My new kitchen looks fantastic!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looks better than I thought it would
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
We replaced our kitchen countertop and needed to purchase a new double basin sink. This is of excellent quality. . 18 gauge with sound-deadening feature so that when you throw silverware into the sink it doesn't make that awful sound (metal against metal). Love the fact that the basins are of equal size and the drain holes are dead center (so many now are not). This has the look of high quality and durability and has a nice finish to it. Plus the price was way better than I could find in my local area. Highly recommend.