I replaces an existing faucet. It dropped in and was connected in under a half hr. It came with all the necessary parts. Works great and is holding up very well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The same as the unit
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality for the money
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I bought vessel sinks and needed a faucet that had enough height to reach over the basin. These were perfect. The sleek, contemporary lines matched what I was looking for; it really cleaned up my son's bathroom! They wipe clean easily and work perfectly -- we've had them for a year now. Given the cost of faucets, I am delighted with these -- inexpensive but look, feel, and work like the costly alternatives.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? identical
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
Unfortunately, I have used at least six of these faucets, and FOUR of them have defects. (I am a designer, and they were all installed by professional plumbers). When the knob was removed by the plumber, it was easy to see that the threads were not carved in correctly, and in all of the faucets there were bare spots, thus causing the leaks. I hope VIGO will correct this problem, because I absolutely love these faucets. Overstock needs to learn a lesson from this too. I spend several thousand dollars a month with Overstock. I order ahead of time for my jobs, and there should be some type of extension for a situation like this. After thirty days, Overstock made me start dealing with VIGO directly. They are NOT very good at solving the issues with their defective products. I ended up ordering more faucets from Overstock because I was in a rush because these faucets were delaying my project, and all of the NEW faucets leaked. Including the two VIGO Kitchen faucets. The worst part is, they were not in original boxes and it appeared I had been sent faucets that had been returned by someone else! I am stuck with defective products, because Overstock and VIGO have made it such an ordeal to return these faucets. It's just not worth ever using VIGO again. Overstock should have let me return these faucets, based on my loyalty alone. I am now finding other resources other than Overstock. Everyone loses...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
It looked better in my hands then it did on the site. You will not go wrong with this faucet. It has a little bit of weight to it. I really feel like it was worth the money it cost me. And the plus is that the hoses come with it. So you wont pay the same price of other stores. Which I found to be way higher and you get the hoses. It has not been imstalled, that should happen some time this month. So from the surface it is an outstanding by.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? on line with site
This a very elegant well finished and easy to install faucet that is gorgeous with vessel sinks. I was impressed with the quality vs. Price. It feels like a $300-400 faucet. Shipping was a bit sporadic and slow and th 2 that I ordered came at different times a week apart, but they got here and were well packaged