Does this come in a right sided door?
I've been wanting to re-do my bathroom for some time now. Very happy I did, but happier I went with this shower. It saves a ton of space, and it is really high-end quality. The installation was a breeze....
ITEM#: 13497501Make your bathroom an oasis with a VIGO frameless round shower enclosure.
- Single water deflector redirects water toward the inside of the shower
- Side and door clear seals keep the shower watertight between wall and glass door or fixed panel
- Full-length clear seals make the shower waterproof where door and side panel overlap
- 5/16" Clear tempered glass ANSI Z97.1 certified
- Stainless steel construction hardware ensure superior quality and durability, VIGO lifetime guarantee to never rust
- Specially designed rollers make door closing smooth and effortless
- Door left-side opening
- Top rail support ensures wall anchoring and reinforces wall stability
- Discrete door handle mounted on pre drilled glass
- Overall dimensions: 38" W x 38" L x 74 5/8" H
- Door opening 33"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Shower Tray: VG06039WHT36
- Constructed of acrylic with fiberglass reinforcement, this VIGO shower base features textured bottom for added safety
- Durable cross-linked cast acrylic shell is extremely scratch and stain resistant, yet renewable because the color goes all the way through the material
- Non-porous surface makes cleaning and sanitizing faster and more effective
- At least 30 thicker and stronger than other makes
- Pre-leveled with integral tile flange on 2 sides to facilitate installation
- Textured bottom for extra safety
- Standard 3 1/2" pre-drilled drain opening
- Overall dimensions: 40 1/2" W x 40 1/2" L x 4 7/8" H
|Base Size||36" x 36"|
|Materials||tempered glass, brass|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
I've been wanting to re-do my bathroom for some time now. Very happy I did, but happier I went with this shower. It saves a ton of space, and it is really high-end quality. The installation was a breeze.Read More
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question. I'm sorry we do not have that shower with the right sided door.
Are there options for the color of the floor pan?
Unfortunately, that option is not currently from the manufacturer.
What is the overall height of the base and doors? I have read everything from 73" to 79" in different specs. Thanks.
The correct overall dimensions are 37.875 inches wide, 37.875 inches long, and 74 inches high.
Hi, what are the centered measurements to the drain? Thanks.
Hi, we are considering this item but want to know what kind of material can be used for the backwalls. we were hoping to find a complete kit with walls and the round glass. We would like to avoid tile on the backwalls and would prefer fiberglass (?) product. Hope that makes sense. rachel
This unit can be used with a fiberglass wall. The placement of the glass on the base will depend however on the thickness of this wall. It is preferred that you have your 1/4" or 1/2" backer board come down and then have a fiberglass wall of 1/2". 1/2" would leave the glass sitting close to directly in the middle of the base. If the wall is a little bigger or smaller then 1/2", it will still work, but it will push the glass closer towards either edge of the curb on the base.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
DIY Bathroom Remodel
An outdated bathroom can feel out of place in an otherwise beautiful home, but making upgrades on your own is simple.
Shower Buying Guide
Shower Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about showers and advice about our many brand-name products.
How to Install a New Shower Enclosure
How to Install a New Shower Enclosure from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to install a new shower enclosure and advice about our many brand-name products.
Popular Accessories for Showers
Popular Accessories for Showers from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about popular accessories for showers and advice about our many brand-name products.
Creating Your Ideal Shower
Creating Your Ideal Shower from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about constructing the best shower and advice about our many brand-name products.
Best Easy Upgrades for Your Shower
Best Easy Upgrades for Your Shower from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the best easy upgrades for your shower and advice about our many brand-name products.
From the mailbox to the numbers by the door, the front of your home can make a valuable first impression. It's time to get out your gloves, plant some flowers, and freshen up the front porch with a new door handle, planters and doormat. Your house will be glowing with curb appeal.
Do It Yourself - Home Improvement Tips
Do It Yourself: Home Improvement Tips from Overstock.com. These tips will help you avoid some common mistakes as you get started on your home improvement tasks.
Modern Kitchen Checklist
Modern Kitchen Checklist from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about modern kitchens and advice about our many brand-name products.
Top 5 Do-It-Yourself Home Improvement Projects
Top 5 Do-It-Yourself Home Improvement Projects from Overstock.com. Here are the best projects that will make a big difference in your home.
How to Cut Your Power Bill in the Kitchen
How to Cut your Power Bill in the Kitchen from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to cut your power bill in the kitchen and advice about our many brand-name products.
Shipping & Returns
Leaves our warehouse in 1-5 business days. * *
1-4 week delivery after the item ships:**
Delivered by freight carrier. See Oversized Item Delivery Policy.
Oversized-Item Return Policy:
Upon delivery, if you notice any damage or defects, you must note them on the shipping receipt and refuse delivery. Notify Overstock.com immediately in the unlikely event of damage. More Details
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details
Oversized Item Delivery Policy:
This item will be shipped via freight carrier to your home,
excluding rural routes, remote
areas not in close proximity to areas commonly serviced by
freight carriers, islands,
APO/FPO addresses, P.O. Boxes, Alaska and Hawaii. Please
provide your daytime and evening
phone numbers during check out so our carrier can contact you
to schedule delivery. Refer
to our Oversized Item Delivery Policy for additional information.