Massive sink with all the accessories that you often pay extra for like the grids and the strainers. I've had stainless sinks for over 40 years but never had a grid in any of them so this is a new experience. I don't like the grids because I have to pick them up to clean underneath them but I see how they can extend the new look of the sink by preventing the scratches on the bottom. I've decided to give them a half year and see if I can deal with grids. The sink is gorgeous and looks great in the new kitchen, which has a "Jersey Shore Cottage" look and not a farmsy theme. I can still get a pull out garbage system under the shortened cabinet beneath the sink, but had to shop around to find the right one since the sink is deep and the cabinet is shorten than average once the sink is in place and the pipes are installed. You MUST plan ahead if you want a pull out under-the-sink garbage pail by having the plumber keep the pipes back and all sweep to one side. Love the sink.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Brushed stainless is brushed stainless.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on.
I hate to wash dishes, but this sink makes it fun, if that makes sense. It is very deep so no splashing on the surrounding counter. It is just huge so I can lay all my biggest pans flat to soak. It is so big that I can actually use the smaller right side as a drying rack. It comes with bottom racks for each side so no clanking or scratching. We added the Kraus Commercial Pre-rinse Chrome Kitchen Faucet, which is also amazing. I'm thrilled with both items.
Can't review this product - arrived scratched and had to return it. Overstocked didn't have any more to replace so I bought a sink elsewhere.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The sink felt durable and well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? As described