This product was so ridiculously terrible it caused me to laugh out loud. It's a $30 sheet of fabric. No one in their right mind would actually use this. I'm not sure how this could even be classified as a 'black out curtain' when light clearly passes though.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fair
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. aweful
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not at all
I definitely got what I paid for. The color was spot on, they have insulation sewn in that makes them lined and blackout, but the actual material on curtain looks cheap, the sewing detail is snagged and the curtains do not hang smoothly. I will have to add weights to the bottoms. The title says "grommets" but the description and picture does not show them. They do not have grommets, they hang pocket rod style. So the title is misleading. They curtains arrived when suggested and in good condition. If it wasnt for the liner and the price i would have sent them back. I will be using them for the winter months and putting up summer curtains come May.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color matched perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality was definetly "you get what you pay for". Very low-end!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate but the name of product included "grommet" curtains. These Do Not have grommets.
The description for this product was not accurate. It said it was a black out curtain with grommets when it in fact did not black out light or have grommets.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It did not black out the light like it was supposed to
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was not accurate. It said it was a black out curtain with grommets when it in fact did not black out light or have grommets
It is not a set, it's only for a panel. I ordered two and now saddened to know that it's only going to cover one window. Guess it's now they lure you to buy more. I suggest to buy in darker colors if you want the full black out effect. I work as an ER night nurse so I need to sleep during the day. I ordered these in charcoal gray and light still pours into my room so I don't suggest this color for someone who's looking to sleep during the day
I purchased these curtains for my bedroom in gray, I was a bit hesitant by reading some reviews that stated the curtains would be of a taupe rather than gray but I went with my instinct, and I'm glad I did. These curtains are blackout and I just love them! Thanks Overstock :)
Don't order the charcoal gray unless you are looking for a grayish-taupe, but basically all taupe, curtain. Material was cheap and seemed like it would snag easily. I returned all 6 panels I purchased. Two stars only because of the good price per panel.
Fist off..not black out curtains. They probley block out..60%of sun? And i ordered the charcoal gray and not even close..they are a taupe silvery color. I have returned them. So far overstock has been cool about the return and hope it goes smoothly and i get my return quickly.