I ordered two of these mirrors to use above a mahogany vanity with creamy marble top. It coordinates beautifully with the tumbled bronze faucets and oil rubbed bases of the sconces. The frame is darker than pictured, which for us is good, it is more coppery and dark brown with no brassy gold tones. The mirror has a generous beveled edge and has no distortion. The back is fitted to be hung horizontally or vertically, and the hanger fittings are covered with cardboard to protect the wall from scratches. They were very well packaged and arrived in a timely manner. These mirrors will fit beautifully in our traditional/cottage style home.
VERY pretty mirror... I ordered 2 for my bathroom over sinks and just LOVE them
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I like the mirror and kept it as it matches the burl in the piece it sits above...if I were looking for a mirror with more gold tones it would not have worked. It is a good looking bronze color with NO gold tones. Other than the color it is a great find
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of the mirror frame is much darker than the picture. Count on bronze not gold
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description is fine except for the color
I selected the mirror to complement a cherry console table in our church's women's lounge. The contrast in the mirror's frame with the darker cherry table was one of the major reasons I selected it. It was not what I expected, but it worked with the other colors in the room, and I switched out the buffet lamps I was considering for a brighter pair, to give me the contrast I was seeking. The mirror adds elegance to the space.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on sight showed an altogether brighter mirror, with the gold and silver edging much brighter. In reality, it was very bronze and the silver edge very dark grey.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the mirror was unmistakable.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate, except warnings that it was actually darker than the photo would have helped.
This was exactly what I needed to replace the mirror over the vanity in the bathroom. Would highly recommend!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? There is not as much gold as shown on the site, but still beautiful.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality-not the cheap pressed plastic offered in most stores.
The color of the mirror was perfect with my bathroom. It was heavy but easy to hang for my husband. We just bought our house and the mirror that was there looked like cheap plastic even though it was metal. The guest bathroom is a 5-star completely now with the edition of this mirror. I am very pleased with how it arrived packed so good, except for all the packing stuff I had to get rid of.
These are beautiful mirrors -- exactly the style and quality that I wanted for my foyer entry. I placed one on each side of the entry hall. They look fabulous and were much better than anything that I had found in the many stores that I searched.
This mirror has a nice heavy weight and was purchased as a bath vanity mirror. The only thing I would slightly complain about is that there really isn't much grey as described. It is much more on the brown/bronze side and seems a little darker than the picture. But I am impressed with the quality and it will match the surrounding décor, so this is a keeper!