This was a huge disappointment. The cart you people sent was a piece of junk that had to be repaired. You sent me what you people called a replacement cart. It was about half the size of the original cart and it did not fit my needs at all. I feel that you people tried to pull a fast one, and I don't like it when people try to pull a fast one like this. All-in-all, I was and still am very disappointed in Overstock. Overstock's solution was to grant me a lousy $10.00 credit. This credit means nothing because I doubt that I will ever purchase another item from Overstock.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Terrible quality. This cart had a manufacturers defect. My son actually had to almost rebuild this cart.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Obviously, the description did not match the actual product.
I ordered this to replace the cart I had for years, that finally broke. I needed one with a specific height (under 36") so it would fit in the trunk of my car. I hoped this would be it. I am about to return the second one. The first one was put together incorrectly at the factory (there is a small part that the consumer has to assemble). Overstock's customer service was great. They arranged a pick up and sent a new product that arrived within 3 days. The second one was put together correctly and I completed the assembly without a problem. I thought the finished product did not seem very strong but I figured I would give it a chance. After one use, bringing in a small shopping from my car to my apartment, the cart broke. I am sending it back again and will have to shop around in person to find a decent cart. I hope Overstock discontinues selling this item. It is a huge waste of time and effort.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine
The product was unable to assemble. Poor manufacturing. Had to return it for another....recieved another and it was manufactured the same way...unable to assemble. The front wheels were put on the wrong side, making it so you were to assemble the back wheels on the same way.