This electric fireplace is AWESOME. I really love it. It looks great, was easy to put together (something I, a 25 yrs woman, did by myself), and met all expectations I had for the product. I ordered it on a Sunday and received it by that Thursday. The shipment came it two boxes, one for the electric heater, and one for the mantle. The directions were easy to follow and took me about an hour and a half to assemble. Everything arrived in good condition as well. I love how it looks and the size was perfect for where I wanted it to go. I'm using it in my art studio/bedroom and it looks great. It warms the room fairly quickly and I like how it's self regulating and turns itself off when it reaches the temperature you've set. The flames and logs are nice too. I've seen electric fireplaces where the flames look cheesy and obviously fake, but I think these look pretty nice. I also like the mantle, it's great for placing picture frames, books, or even a tv. My only negative thing to say it that with the flames on it does make a noise, it isn't too loud, but quiet would be better (or if it was crackling, like real fire, haha). Also the first time I turned it on it had a smell, 'til it burned off, probably something to do with whatever they finish the metal with. Overall great buy, with a great price to comparable electric fireplaces. I've seen more expensive ones that look way cheaper. Overall I
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color met expectations, I love it! It matches very well with the creamy white I have on the trim of my walls.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The fireplace has such a great quality. It looks built in!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The onsite description was also very accurate, size, color, reviews I read; I'm very happy with this purchase.
When I unpacked the fireplace there were a couple of issues with the packaging. One place on the bottom had a broken moulding but I glued it just fine and a small piece of filigree was missing but I intend to make a tiny piece of fimo and fix it too. The company was willing to exchange it but they are such little things...no one will ever know I fixed them but me AND YOU of course. The unit was very easy to assemble with my daughter and I.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes, the color is right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The fireplace is wonderful.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
We received our fireplace quickly. My husband put it together after dinner. Took about 90 minutes, maybe 2 hours. He said it went together very well, no problems. Works great. I put it in our bedroom and the extra heat is nice. I turn it on about an hour or so before bed and our room is nice and toasty. It will be nice this summer too because you can turn off the heat and just have the flames. It does seem to have a bit of a smell when you first turn it on, but nothing that's not easily tolerated. I find it better than dealing with soot from one of the gel fireplaces. It's very beautiful and I would def recommend it.
The fireplace itself is beautiful and puts out a decent amount of heat. The blower does make noise, so keep this in mind if you're looking for a silent unit. I don't find it too bad, but others may. Our fireplace had a broken molding piece, but we're pretty handy and decided it would be faster to fix it ourselves instead of sending for another piece. It was fine after a few nails and some wood glue. The unit was pretty easy to put together, about 90 minutes on my own. Love the final look!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. when the fireplace arrived, a board on the mantle was bent and not attached
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Wasn't hard to assemble working alone , probably took me 90 minutes.. Looks good , nice decorative piece , fairly realistic , am generally pleased with the overall quality. Seems to produce good amount of heat , I guess this winter will be the test. Also like the remote option .
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Wasn't crazy about the ivory color , so ended up repainting it a brighter white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The decorative front was press board which blistered on one insert connector
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was excellant
Looks great, the color are spot on and it looks awesome when you turn it on. Also I love the option you that you can have the fire and logs on but not he heat.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on with discription
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was spot on
Very good looking, easy to assemble. Overall a good purchase, except some minor chipping.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little bit more yellowish.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is not bad, some minor chipping.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This comes in MANY pieces. My husband was not any too excited about how sturdy the fireplace would be. However once we put it together, it is Very sturdy. It took us about two hours start to finish. The only tool needed is a screwdriver. All the parts were labeled and the hardware was separated into two groups....one for the heater and one for the mantel. The heater is working fine. It is a little noisy, but we use it to warm up the bedroom before going to bed, so it is turned off when we are in the room. The flames look about as real as fake flames can look. I would buy this again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is more of an antique white.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate with the exception of the color
Assembly is required but it only took be 20 - 30 minutes at a relaxed Sunday afternoon pace. Packaging and instructions were good and the quality for the price is excellent. We put it in the basement to replace a baseboard heater to our new tenants. It makes the room look much cozier. When you compare the quality to what you can get in the store, this is a much better option.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color seemed the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent for the price paid
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This is a beautiful firpleace! I ordered it for my living room, I have a flat screen TV on the wall over it and it looks great!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The firesplace is actually more ivory (antique white) than it appears in picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not perfect details, but for the money it looks beautiful!
I searched multiple local and online stores before finally purchasing this unit. I could not possibly be more please with my selection. It is beautiful. The color of the mantle is more ivory than the picture, and the design is gorgeous in person. The flame is also quite lifelike. Thank you, Overstock!
This fireplace is pretty nice. I purchased it for my dining room to match the antique white decor and the color is perfect. The top had a small crack in it, but customer service was excellent in just a few days they sent me a replacement. I have no problems with the fireplace and it works well. I do wish that it was larger though and looked a bit more rich. I may move it to a smaller space in my living room and wait for a larger one for the large wall in the dining room. All in all for the price it is a nice buy.
This was the piece that tied my revamped bedroom together. It feels solid, and was piece of cake to put together. One of my favorite features is the ability to run the fire effects without the heat, so I can use this all year round. It's also been working great to keep the room warm on these cold nights. On the first winter nights (in the 40s) I was using just the fireplace, without my heat, to keep the room warm. We've since had a few nights in the 20s, and I've been using the fireplace on medium low to supplement my home heat on a low setting. The LED fire provides a nice effect, letting you dial in the brightness of the flame and log separately. The only thing missing is the crackling! Love it.
I love this product. It is much larger than I thought it would be and it is a beautiful piece. I did not like that I had to put it together but I did so myself one night right after it arrived. It's lovely in my sitting room and I bought a new 32 TV to put on top of it. It is very warm and the flames look pretty lifelike. I would strongly recommend this product to a friend.
I've seen the pictures. I was skeptical, but took the chance. This fireplace is fabulous in every way! It's a little darker in person, with almost an elegance of old world wear on it. There is not one thing I don't really enjoy about it. It heats my 13 x 16 room very well and those flames are amazing! I'd never have believed that an electric fireplace flame would be so beautiful. Excellent choice for beauty and elegance...and added warmth to our room! You just can't go wrong with this piece of furniture!