Product was what I expected. There are lots of pieces but the instructions are very well done and the pieces are marked exactly to the instructions. The finished project looks terrific.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Overall excellent. A very sturdy piece with good quality construction.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
This stand works perfectly for my 49" flat screen. Assembly was typical except for the door knobs, which did not fit. I had to get new ones right away. It looks great in my family room!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was true to the photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Product was good quality, but the knobs are junk. I had to replace them right away.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was a good description.
I am very pleased with my TV stand. The assemble was a little complicated, instructions easy to follow. It looks great in my living room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
It's not as bright white as it looks in the picture and mine tends to wobble a little bit. It also came damaged, there is a chip on the top left back corner that's pretty noticeable. If I had noticed that before I got it all put together I would have returned. I'm going to put crystal knobs on it to make it stand out a little more but other than, its pretty good.
When we first received this product we didn't unpack it for a week or so. Originally we were going to buy a brand new family room set and put the current set in the living room and this piece was going to be part of that new set. However we decided to save money and just keep using our current furniture, which is only two years old anyhow! So we were going to send this back but felt it might be too much of a hassle so instead we kept it. My husband put it together and its sitting in the empty living room with some art pieces on it and it looks lovely. Its a beautiful piece, seems of very good quality, and we're really glad that we kept it.
This is exactly what I wanted. It holds my 40" TV perfectly. There is room for my cable box. But the most important aspect is it has lots of shelves hidden by two beautiful doors. The third and middle door hides two shelves that are deep and spacious. Putting this together took several hours by one person. It may have gone faster if two people worked on it.