It looks cheaper in person, and much cuter in the picture. Plus two of the shelves came slightly bent, and I was hoping it wouldn't be noticeable once assembled, but it is. I wish it didn't cost so much to return it, because I REALLY don't want it now.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Poor
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I'm a total klutz when it comes to putting things together, so I was a bit nervous when the 2 big boxes arrived. (I ordered 2 of them to place into the corners of my small dining room space). However, after taking a deep breath and reading the relatively simple instructions, I managed to do it all by my lonesome. All I used were the screws/tools they sent in the boxes and it came together perfectly! I have lovely decorative items placed on each shelf and the etageres are steady, sturdy, and holding strong. It's a beautiful product and I think the price is very reasonable and fair (as I have compared corner shelf pricing in several stores---these were actually cheaper). Overall, I would highly recommend this product--even to an "instruction klutz" like me!
i love this etagere stand.I bought it for my plants and it is great.Just right in the corner near my front windows.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
This housewarming gift is perfect. This corner shelf unit is now located at the top of an open stairwell in a corner next to a window and it looks stunning. It's very visible, adding just the right dimension and nicely filling some vertical space. It was also remarkably easy to assemble (thankfully). The delivery time was very rapid and I can't beat the ever-awesome shipping prices & policies of Overstock. Where else can you get something bulky & metal shipped for $2.95! Thanks again!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The neutral color goes with virtually any decor; black, bronze, white & chrome are pretty easy to visualize.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Easy assembly with no tools; very sturdy (of course it does fit in a corner so it has support), but it doesn't wobble & seems to support substantial weight since it's now loaded with plants & potting soil is pretty dense.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Dimensions were accurate and specific; color was exactly what I expected.
The delivery came right away and the product was just as shown in the picture. I am a 66 year old female, and I put this together myself. I put this in the corner of my half bathroom and keep all the extra supplies I need in baskets on the shelves. Everyone tells me it looks really nice in that room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Very nice stand/etagere. Mine is in my kitchen near a window for my plants. It is not overbearing in its appearance and looks very nice. Easy to assemble. We did receive our first one with a piece sheared off so that one of the shelves could not be attached. Overstock was very nice and efficient to replace the first and did so quickly. The damaged one will be sent back to them with the RMA form they sent to my email. Greatly appreciate Overstock's wonderful customer service.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I have a small living room, so I needed something to display stuff on without taking up too much space. This fits in very well. I hadn't anticipated the difficulty of setting stuff on the shelves. There are only SOME things that will set on the shelves without falling through, because they are not solid. Still, I found nice things that are able to not fall through. I will not be attaching the little plastic thingy to the wall to keep the etagere from toppling over. I just put heavier items on the bottom and the small, lightweight items on the top. It really works beautifully tucked in the corner.