I am happy with my purchase. I purchased 2 end tables and 1 cocktail table. They are beautiful and I'm glad I got them but it took us 3-4 hours to assemble! The screws are in tight spots and it's hard to get the allen wrench in to tighten. Also, on the end tables, the base seemed like it was too small to fit to the legs. Just remember to keep the screws on the legs very loose of the base will never be big enough to attach to the legs. My husband is handy and it was a lot of work for him! Overall, now that the 3 tables are assembled, we are happy! :)
I would have enjoyed the table much more if it had not been damaged and then sent out for a new product. Now I have to worry if it will stay together. Hope the ball comes in next week that was missing. It is a very important part to the table. When receiving the end tables that matched, they were in better condition.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was expecting the table to be in better condition than it was. The final(Ball) that goes in the botom was missing and the wood around the top of the table looked like it had been split and glued back together. It was too much trouble for me to package and send it back. I have medical problems and I am also 76 yrs of age.. Hope that it stays together.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on.
I bought this table a couple of weeks ago. It was my first overstock purchase. It's a bit expensive relative to other tables on overstock so unless it's the exact color and style you want, I'm guessing you can get more value for your money. The table is quite small, and there was a screw hole that was out of place on mine, so I was unable to screw one of the parts properly. The other three sides are fine so you can't tell looking at it, but it's my expectation that I receive a product free of flaws. If you buy the matching end table it's pretty expensive. At any rate, it's true to the photo's, I may just be disappointed in how it looks in the room. Again, would recommend for the right room I suppose.
I read all the reviews on this before I ordered it. Some made me nervous about putting it together. My husband didn't have any problem, although he used a Allen Wrench he had which was better than the one provided. It was wrapped very well and there wasn't any pieces missing. I love it, we have changed everything in our living room because of it!!!!
Searched online and off for a cocktail table that would fit my space and not be a bump-into hazard. An oval was my first choice to prevent shin injuries, but couldn't be found in the size I need. So this rectangular table with the four pointy corners cut off does very nicely. The wood color matches my other furniture and the glass and wrought iron is very attractive. A little tricky to put together, but worth it. Delivery was also very timely.
I had read reviews that this table was tough to assemble but my son had no problem. When it came time to set the glass in, it seemed to be almost too large. He ended up having to bend the frame a bit - something I wouldn't have been able to do strength-wise - and it popped right in. I absolutely love it and was pleased with it's quality!
Love this cocktail table. It added a different look to my livingroom. It had a coouple of scractches in the wood when I received it and should have ask for a price reduction or sent it back for another one but I didn"t. Overall it is a nice table.
Love the table with one exception...there was a flaw in the wood grain on the top of the table that went from the crease where the glass is inlaid to the end of the wood. For the price, it should have been flawless, but we didn't want to hassel with boxing it up and shipping it again and waiting for the new table to arrive. I feel like the manufacturer should be a little more sceptical about what they send out.
I am very happy with my order. I did get the whole set, but separated. I was skeptical that the color would be off since it's not a set, but it's not as bad. My sofa table is a tad darker than the rest otherwise beautiful. All were very easy to assemble. They all assemble the same so I only read directions once. The picture pretty mu h tells it all. Shipping was fast n on time. Packaged very very well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was a little lighter than I expected, but overall its very beautiful and not too light. Just perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is wonderful! Very nice!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description didn't state the black legs had a gold splash of color here and there, but I grew used to it. It makes it a little vintage in an elegant way.
We moved to a new house and I needed a coffee table for the living room. Since it is a room that will be rarely used I did not want to invest a lot of money in a table. This table looks like it would have cost much more then it did. It looks elegant and well made. It was easy to assemble.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was a good match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Table was as described on the site
I bought the set, coffee table and 2 end tables. They are really pretty and elegant looking. The cherry wood is lovely.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate.
Pros: 1. The wood frame is genuine solid cherry, and that's what I determine after careful examination. That's a really good thing because MDF is not strong, ridged, nor stable. It adsorbs water and moisture and expand like cookies. That's the first thing to avoid when buying any furniture. Softwoods like pine are better than MDF but still not very good because they look cheap and are not hard enough to resist scratches. This piece of furniture not only used solid cherry, but also high quality top choice cherry wood that looks beautiful and is hard and strong. 2. The wrought iron legs and upper and lower arms look beautiful and match the top very well. 3. The cut-off corners and chamfered edges make the table top safe to children, elderly, and any adults. Cons: 1. Installation is rather tricky because no tools work well on the screws. I used my fingers to turn the screws little by little until finger-tight, then used the hex key provided to further tighten the screws. Half a star taken off from my review for this inconvenience. 2. Hole alignment was rather difficult. 3. The light weight (not really light but not heavy enough) and the hard plastic pads below the legs, which provide little friction, make it easy to skid on hardwood floors.