Took 15 minutes per chair to assemble. There was difficulty in support bars not having threads for the screws. Other than that, we are happy with these chairs. They are being used in a family room at a game table. The proof will be in how long they last. Just received them so I really don't know. But their description was quite accurate.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is NOT copper colored. Very dark brown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy. For the $ its the quality you would expect.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? With exception to the color description, it is perfect.
UPDATE: i received a new chair within 5 days as promised, after originally receiving one damaged chair from this set of four chairs. customer service was awesome and the chairs are great. i expect them to last but only time will tell. the screws may losen up over time so i will keep an eye out for that, keep the allen key handy just in case. so far the cushion which is a little firm, is softening up a bit, and they have not scratched my wood floor as some metal chairs do. they look great with my farm table and healy saddle brown bench. overall a great purchase and great customer service!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
While I'm very happy with chairs now that they're put together I was a little disappointed that we had to drill our own holes into the cushions to attach them to the seat. The directions indicate to just screw the cushions in but that was not the case. It was complicated and time consuming when the manufacturer could have made it much easier by pre-drilling the holes. We kept feeling around for holes and thinking they made a mistake bc we couldn't believe holes would not have been made for easy assembly. Other than that the chairs are just as they appear in the picture and so far seem to be made well.