I love this and it looks classy in my fireplace. The only down side is each candle holder has a spike (meant to stick into a wax candle). I put LED candles in mine and luckily, they were over-sized and sat above the spikes but if you were using the recommended size with LED, they would not sit correctly in the holders.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good and sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
fits perfect in my new fireplace. looks so nice with white candles on. but dont forget to put something under it if you dont want wax all over the bottom of your fireplace.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I have a large fireplace and this fills the space nicely. I agree with other reviews that it would be better if there were no "spikes" to hold the candles in place. I can't use flameless candles and regular candles usually have a metal clip at the bottom to hold the wick, and the clip is right where the spike needs to go. But with some maneuvering, the whole setup looks great! It is beautiful without the heat and mess of a full fire.
I bought this for my daughter to fill in the gap where an insert is missing from her faux fireplace and it looks beautiful. She added battery operated candles with a remote control and it adds a nice glow to her living room. She is very pleased with it. Thank you Overstock (wink, wink)
This is exactly as shown. It fits our fireplace perfectly and looks great with electric candles. The negative is that the spikes that would hold wax candles have to be removed with heavy duty clippers. I knew that from other reviews, so exactly what I expected.