I had been searching for a sturdy rack but had no success until I saw this one on Overstock. It was easy to assemble and met my needs to hold a family quilt for display. It does not wobble or look like a cheap piece of furniture. Instead, it adds charm to the bedroom in which I have the quilt on display.
This product was a great surprise, in that the description and quality were very accurate. It has just enough weight to have a good balance, and holds two to three blankets or quilts easily. It looks very nice in my bedroom, although I would have liked a shabby chic white, the brown (coppery) shade works well with my decor. I would definitely recommend to a friend. Delivery was very timely.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is a very rich coppery color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I thought the quality was very good. Everything included to put together.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was spot on...Very accurate.
I had a small problem with one of the screw holes to line up but finally got it. It is a good product for the money and it really serves the purpose well!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was right on to how it looked in the picture!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was good for the price of the product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good!
Nice, for the price. I was hoping it would be heavier. Ok for light use, but not for heavy quilts. Nice size. Satisfied with the prompt delivery.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Size and description was accurate
When I was putting this together, the weld to one of the brackets broke like butter while the rod was on and it all hit me in the face. When you take it out of the box you will be disappointed with the quality. Pretty design but if you are considering this, I would go with something else. It is also very light, I don't think it would hold a heavy quilt. I ended up keeping this for throw blankets after I hammered off the other bracket to make it even but now I only have two rods :(
I really like the overall look of this rack and it is for showing off a couple of quilts and just sits there. When you look at it closely, there are some holes where it is welded together but it doesn't detract from the overall look. Easy to put together. I would recommend it if you are not looking for perfection.
The rack is poorly made. The seams are not covered well. The paint/finish ran and you can see where it dried. The part on which you place the bar is crooked (does not align at a straight line). If one laid a delicate quilt/blanket over this and then picked it up, it would immediately snag and destroy the quality of an item. The bolts only fit properly on 2 of the bars. To connect all bars, the bolts have to be crooked. Overall, just a very poor quality. I think I will stick to soft goods and jewelry from Overstock.com. I'll certainly not order any furniture made of metal.
If you are looking for something fancy for your home, this is not for you. Pieces don't fit well, had to re-tap several holls. It holds the quilt off the floor, and functions for what we needed. It wasn't expensive, so I can't expect it to be a decorator item....
Excellent. I am very pleased a. d would highly recommend this
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Product quality was excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I am not sure if size was listed. But it was larger than I thought it would be
I would recommend this rack. It is attractive. Good for 2 or 3 small blankets or quilts.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I thought the rods was going to be longer/ I should have measured better.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It had 3 rods. I would have like either longer rods or a couplw more rods to use. Over all I like it and am using it. may get another one in the future.
Well.... it isn't the poorest purchase that I've ever made, and it's certainly functional, but unless you want something that truly looks like it was made in China as cheaply as possible, then this is not the blanket rack for you. Light weight - i.e. easily bendable, and a very cheesy "copper" paint job. Won' t be too bad once it's covered with blankets - that is, if it can stand the strain.