The assembly was easy but it's pretty wobbly and you can't tighten the screws too tight or it strips them. My only real complaint is that the finials are cheap looking plastic. If it weren't for that, I would keep it but the plastic finials just make it look cheap.
I purchased this for my daughter who owns a 1920s Arts & Crafts home. The style perfectly accompanies the hardwood floors and wide baseboards. The only thing that was not perfect was the plastic cap on the top. That was easily solved by a trip to purchase a nice finial! Functional yet decorative focal point.
I absolutely love the item, it holds several coats, jackets, hats and umbrellas and yet is does not take much space.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? An Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great and very well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It iwas a right on in the descriiption department.
quality was as expected. Just be aware that the knobs on the top are plastic, not metal like the rest of it. This is the only thing I would have changed. easy to assemble.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was as expected. Just be aware that the knobs on the top are plastic, not metal like the rest of it. This is the only thing I would have changed
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
This is a pretty good looking coat rack. It may be too feminine for some people, but it looks good in my living room. It holds a lot of coats and bags so that helps because I like to invite a big group of people to my place. It's lightweight too so anyone can easily move it around if you're tired of looking at it in the same place. The bottom is a little wobbly.
Put together coat rack the same day rec'd. Has 8 hanging knobs, 4 upper, 4 lower, along with an umbrella area. It looks quite nice. Rack is very sturdy. I was afraid of a wobbly or tippy rack, but this one does neither. Had 8 visitors the next day, of which at least 5 hung their coats on it with no movement. We hang 2-3 on it daily. HIghly recommend.
I am very pleased with this coat rack....looks so nice in my foyer!!!!! Very easy to assemble and there's plenty of hooks to hang coats from. I've gotten many compliments on it already. My only complaint is it is a little wobbly. Still, definately worth the money!!!!!!!
This item is very sturdy, doesn't even tip or sway with numerous backpacks and jackets piled on, even if one side seems overloaded. Looks great too, and is not to bulky in space. (Thought it would be one of those items you constantly stub your toe on as you pass by it, but it's not!) Love it.