so I just spent the last 20 minutes chiseling hash browns from this pan. So far pretty much everything I have tried to cook with this pan has stuck. From just a little bit to get a jack hammer to clean this off. I am following their direction to cook at lower temps, and while everything does seem to cook fine it still sticks. I've used oil and butter to try and help and it doesn't do much. Their suggestion is also to use non-stick cooking spray, but I thought the whole idea behind this technology was to get away from the chemicals. I'll keep the pan and keep trying, maybe for heavier, bigger, less delicate items it will work okay. I wouldn't really recommend this pan though I'm afraid I would have say...
I have the 10" and 12" "dimpled" skillets. I have to eat gluten free and organic when possible. This includes a way of life that excludes introducing any unnecessary chemicals possible, including non-stick cookware, so I rely on good ole stainless steel. The dimples work exceptionally well, allowing browning resulting in drippings for delicious gravies and sauces. It is possible to burn food and it does stick slightly if too high heat is used. However, soaking for a short period of time results in perfect and easy clean up. I wish there were pieces other than the skillets. I LOVE THIS COOKWARE!
Finally a pan that doesn't stick! Would definitely recommed
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
Heats evenly and easy to clean. The trick for me is to put an inch or so of water in the pan right after cooking. Then no scrubbing is needed. Soap and water does the trick and no scratches!! Love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Heavy duty but not too heavy to pick up or manipulate while cooking
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was perfect
This is a great non-stick pan in all stainless steel. While not as good a Teflon it is so much safer because you don't risk the peeliing of the poisonous Teflon. This is my 2nd Tutto pan. I also have the 12"
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is very well made and so much safer than Teflon which can peel.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very