I ordered this on a Sunday, it was at my front door on a Friday. Mounted on the wall on Sat. and put into use immediately. It looks so eloquent, looks like a lot more than what I paid for it. This was my first experience using overstock but not my last. Thank You
Appears to be of fairly good quality. The test will be how it holds up in daily use. Attractive lamp and shade are pleasing to the eye.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very much as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems of good quality by today's standards...time will tell
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
This light was exactly what I wanted. The hardware in my bedroom is antique brass, so I needed a light that would go with that. This is not a bright yellow brassy color. It's a muted brass, and it fits well with the antique brass hardware, although it is much lighter than my antique brass hardware. The shade has a bit of a pearly sheen to it. The only issue is that the mount is not very sturdy. As a result, the base moves when you move the arm of the lamps. For the price, I am willing to overlook it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So so. The mount is not very steady in the wall.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Hard to find but this was it! Super platinum gold colored metal and nice shade. Also included metal strips to encase the electrical wire below the lamp for a finished look. Compared to other swing arm lamps for *** this was a real bargain! Clean lines, nice quality.
We were looking for similar lamps for a while and anything remotely similar would have been 3x the price. We saved a lot of money with these lamps. The color is similar to the antique brass we were looking for, it can fit well with either silver or brass accents. The quality is not bad for the price, they look very nice installed. My only problem is with the lamp shade, its not a true white, and I thought it would be a simple white linen from the picture, but its actually a cheap pearly chiffon like material, and when the light is on at night, it has a texture to it, like grass. Its not bad but not what I expected. I'll be looking for solid white replacement shades. Also, for some reason the light bulbs they sent with the lamps do not fit with the harp.