Can you shorten these? I've done this with the vinyl mini blinds before, so I'm hoping that these are similar?
Tuscan Bamboo Roman Shade (29 in. x 54 in.)
Add a warm and appealing feel to your living space with this Tuscan bamboo Roman shade. This shade is constructed of environmently friendly materials including bamboo (otherwise known as woven wood), filter light, and create a soothing atmosphere.
- Lend a warm touch to your home decor with Roman-style bamboo shades
- Tuscan natural blinds are woven to gently filter the light
- Window treatment is made with bamboo, also known as 'woven wood'
- Constructed of other environmentally friendly materials
- Use a feather duster for easy cleaning
- This bamboo shade is 29 inches wide (+/- 1/8 inch), and the hardware may add to the width slightly
- For an inside mount we recommend ordering a shade that is at least 1/4 inch smaller than the inside width of your window frame
- This is not a privacy shade, light will filter through the shade
- Not for outdoor use
|Dimensions||29 in. wide X 54 in. high|
|Type||Bamboo Shades Roman Shades|
|Blind Width||16 - 29"|
Questions & Answers
Yes, it is possible for you to shorten this shade.
I need the 29 inch wide, but my window is only 36 inches long...do the extra inches stay
The length will not cause any problems as long as the width is correct.
How to Size a Space Heater
Before you purchase a new space heater, size it to make sure it will have enough British thermal units (BTUs) to heat the room where the heater will be used. A BTU is the amount of energy needed to heat 1 pound of water 1 degree Fahrenheit. All space heaters clearly identify this number on the packaging, so you don't have to worry about doing any additional calculations.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details