How much depth is needed for inside mount?
Tuscan Bamboo Roman Shade (25 in. x 54 in.)
Enhance your decor with this real bamboo Roman shade. Made of environmentally friendly materials that are easy to clean, this attractive shade subtly filters light into any room, creating a space that is warm, inviting, and beautiful.
- Accent your home decor with a stunning bamboo Roman shade
- Tuscan bamboo Roman shades are carefully woven to filter light
- Each window treatment is made with real bamboo and other environmentally-friendly materials
- Also known as woven wood
- Roman-style roll
- Easy-to-clean with a feather duster or vacuum attachment
- Comes with easy-to-follow mounting instructions
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines
- This bamboo shade is 25 inches wide (+/- 1/8 inch), and the hardware may add to the width slightly
- For an inside mount we recommend ordering a shade that is at least 1/4 inch smaller than the inside width of your window frame
- This is not a privacy shade, light will filter through the shade
- Not for outdoor use
|Dimensions||25 in. W x 54 in. H|
|Type||Bamboo Shades Roman Shades|
|Blind Width||16 - 29"|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
for some reason, it's hard to find this quality of real bamboo shade in the stores, so I was glad to find them here.Read More
Questions & Answers
At least 1.5 inches.
Common Questions about Window Air Conditioners
A great way to beat the heat is by installing a window air conditioner in your home or office. Using individual air conditioners and heaters in your home can take the load off of your central heating and air conditioning system, providing you with significant energy savings over the course of a year. Here are some frequently asked questions about window air conditioners and how you can use them in your home.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details