how many inches is the header valance and does some of the blind stack underneath it?
Tuscan Bamboo Roman Shade (19 in. x 74 in.)
Give your interior a warming ambience with this tan bamboo Roman shade. Made with real bamboo and other environmentally friendly materials, this blind has been expertly woven to filter a warm and welcoming light into your home decor.
ITEM#: 12034357Enhance the rustic charm of your home with this bamboo Roman shade. This attractive shade is easy to match and adds an inviting feel to your home's ambiance.
- This stunning natural bamboo Roman shade is carefully woven to filter light in
- This window treatment is made with real bamboo and other environmentally friendly materials
- This blind lends a warm and appealing touch to your home's decor
- You can easily clean this blind with a feather duster
- This bamboo shade is 19 inches wide (± 1/8 inch), and the hardware may add to the width slightly
- For an inside mount, we recommend ordering a shade that is at least 1/4 inch smaller than the inside width of your window frame
- This is not a privacy shade, so light will filter through the shade
- This shade is not for outdoor use
- Set includes: 1 shade and mounting hardware
- Pattern: Solid
- Color options: Brown
- Curtain style: Window panel
- Construction: Woven wood
- Dimensions: 19 inches wide x 74 inches high
- Energy saving: No
- Tiebacks included: No
- Materials: Bamboo
- Care instructions: Hand wash
|Type||Bamboo Shades Roman Shades|
|Blind Width||16 - 29"|
|Product Features||Includes Hardware|
|Dimensions||19 in. wide X 74 in. high|
Questions & Answers
Valance is 7 1/2 inches, and yes, when raised, the shade does stack beneath it, but does not pushe the valance out. Small side pieces of bamboo shade hides the raw edges of header and hang same length as valance.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details