I had one small problem when the vanity arrived. I contacted the customer care department. I was amazed at how attentive they were to my situation and would definetly recommend OverStock.com to others and will surely use them again. Thanks to you all for your prompt attention to my issue. Amazing service.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
The Tritan vanity was as pictured and quite lovely. We are very pleased with the quality and was surprised that it has such features as the soft close doors and drawers. Wish it was offered in other than the black color, wood tone would have been more to our liking, but is still nice looking with the white marble top and back splash.
This vanity is a beautiful piece of furniture....love the carved detailing on outside and the double shelves inside. There were mixed reviews about the color of the marble top so I was nervous to see the color when it arrived. I have a white-tiled bathroom floor and gray/white marble shower. The top was not a pure white, but it was not beige as others had indicated. It was a gray fleck throughout so it matched perfectly. The only issue with the vanity was moving it up stairs. It weighed 270 lbs and we were not able to take the top off to lighten the load. I hired piano movers to solve this issue. Really love it!
I was nervous ordering sight unseen, but I have to say, this vanity is perfect for our needs. We've remodeled our guest bath, and combined with wood-look tile floors, and medium grey wall, this vanity really looks high end. We were considering a vanity from Home Decorators... but even with a discount, I didn't want too have to assemble furniture, pay a fortune in shipping fees and pay sales tax. I would recommend this vanity too anyone looking for a reasonably priced, high quality product.
The vanity itself is a beauty and it's a perfect match with my clawfoot tub, the marble top is pearl white with black cabinetry, woodwork quality is very well and furniture is sturdy. The only three complaints I have are bad shipping company, very heavy to move, and drawers are hard to open. First main problem, driver left the vanity at the parking lot. I owned a townhouse unit with a front patio but the driver was lazy and didn't even want to move this vanity into my property so he left it at my parking lot. If you're living in a townhouse like me you may want to avoid this product unless you can move it by yourself or you have someone else to help you; also it's nearly NOT possible to inspect the product before signing it because the driver won't let you see the item until you sign for it. Shipping over all is nightmare and I will not do it again. Second problem is this vanity is VERY HEAVY, it feels like 400s Ib not 220Ib as product FAQ answered. The third issue is minor, the drawers are hard to pull out but they're soft close doors as other reviews said. My plumber installed this vanity for me and didn't have any problem, I bought two chrome with porcelain handles widespread faucets (also purchased with Overstock) and they look very classic all together. Overall, I'm happy with my purchase but hate the shipping. the vanity is unique and it is very hard to find a black vanity with classic touch in this price because most of bathroom vanities are brown which's boring and outdated.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes, pearl white marble is very nice with black cabinetry
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. yes
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This is a nice vanity, however, the marble top is a cream color with dark spots. I was expecting a white marble top. My husband and I bought 8 inch spread faucets that have the pull for the stopper on the back of the faucets. Because of how the holes are pre-drilled in the top, the plunger doesn't work correctly. Also, because of where the holes are drilled and the addition of the backsplash, there is not enough room to actually use the pulls to stop the drain. So, we are just stuck with sinks that don't plug. We hardly ever use that feature of a bathroom sink, so we are ok with it, however, if you like to hold water in your bathroom sink, be sure to get faucets that have the pull to plug the water on top of the faucet!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of the actual vanity did match the description, however, the marble top is a cream color with dark spots everywhere. I was expecting a white top, so I was a little disappointed.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a nice vanity, but not top quality. The drawers in the middle are extremely shallow and not really funtional. Other than that, I am pleased.
I was a little worried as I wasn't able to check it right after it was delivered. Thankfully it was not damaged during shipping and I am so impressed by this vanity. In this price-range most of the vanities that I saw were either very plain, or very cheap looking. This is neither. The carved antique look of this furniture adds a nice touch to the bathroom. I have black paint for the lower half of the bathroom and I was hoping this would look black as it does in the picture rather than espresso brown, which is does. The counter top is a little "off-white" or more of a linen color, rather than a pure white, but that doesn't bother me. The drawers have a very silent close. In fact, if you push them in, they close themselves to avoid slamming shut. I love that. The clawfoot design makes it truly a beautiful piece. I love love love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Thankfully the color was exactly as pictured. I was worried it would be more brown than black, but it looks pretty black to me. The only thing is the counter top is a little more "linen" than pure white.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a very well-made piece of furniture. It doesn't feel cheap or flimsy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I was so nervous about ordering a vanity online. I was REALLY scared when I saw the Model name was not "Tristan" on the box or invoice AFTER the drivers left and I had already signed for it. I was too focused on the dents you are supposed to check for (box looked fine). It actually said "Trent-D" on box and invoice. After a small panic attack, I tried looking up "Trent-D" online (not found at all on Overstock.com) - to my utter relief: seems they are identical vanities! I opened the box and it looked exactly the same as I had ordered here. No one could explain this at Overstock, nor could I find answer online but I suspect that since it is a French Canadian product, perhaps they change the model name sometimes. So if this happens to you - don't worry! They are the same as far as I can tell. I just wish they'd shown some type of correlation between the 2 names so I could have had a more pleasant delivery experience. All that being said, the vanity is absolutely gorgeous, it was packed carefully and I love it! Can't wait to install it and enjoy it in my bathroom...Trent or Tristan.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality looks superior
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate