I don't have much storage in my apartment. This arrived in a huge box to be assembled. I assembled it just fine and only needed help on the other side to get it to standing position. If I can put it together I think almost anyone could. It is sturdy, solid and has tons of room for all my groceries, supplies and kitchen small appliances. I don't know how I managed before without this extra space!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? comparable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
I used these in our storage room and they were less expensive than built-ins and the adjustable shelving and sturdy wheels allowed us to customize our space. An excellent buy! I also saw the same shelving in Kohls, and I am sure many commercial stores use them! Thank you Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very sturdy, easy to assemble
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
This is one of the largest shelves I have seen. The adjustable height helps customizing for any needs. easy to put together even for 1 person, although 2 may be easier to get it started. metal is virtually rust proof as I have another model made by the same manufacturer for the last 5 years,
I am thinking of buying another one. It will help me stay organized!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? na
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent! Very sturdy!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very!
This unit is of good quality. But for the price it is well worth it. It is definitely and indoor, not outdoor shelving unit. It arrived on time. The shipping carton was poorly constructed and was ripped and torn upon arrival but only one of the shelves was very slightly bent and not enough to worry about. The casters are of decent quality too. We put two of these in our garage and it has been a space saver!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Chrome is not super shiny but quality is ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. this is about half price and quality is decent, not super high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
These shelves are solid, sturdy, clean and good looking. The design allows one to quickly and easily change the height of shelves. The chrome finish is bright. The wheels permit easy movement around your space and the brakes actually hold. One of these units swallowed up the contents of two typical metal frame (wood shelves) units. We ordered one unit as a trial. We will order more. Highly recommended.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top quality. Robust and well designed.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on.
The Trinity shelves are commercially strong and convenient if you purchase or they come with locking wheels. I would advise purchase of the commercial grade shelf liner if storing smaller items like cans of food or other smaller items is necessary. I did the usual web screen for the best price and overstock.com was the best price even over my warehouse club.
I'm having a heck of a time trying to assemble this large cart. The wheels will ABSOLUTELY NOT GO ON. I had to switch to the stationary feet after I had two shelves in place (when the feet started falling off)...sigh, you can imagine what a mess that was...Even the stationary feet are not the same in height since two of them could not be screwed in the entire way (even with using a wrench). The little black plastic clips do not slip into the shelf end opening thus all the weight is on them just sitting there and the shelf keeps slipping down. Everything seems well made but that is useless if you cannot put it together. I had to take a day off to just calm down. I am just so upset with the feet. The whole plan was to roll it around in the garage for when I needed extra space. No way, I'm going to try and take it apart so I can return it. Now I am stuck with it. I hope I can at least make it functional.
The box I received had minor damage. I had one shelf that had a few wires bent. Otherwise everything was in perfect condition. It's not even worth bothering trying to replace the bent shelf. The wire shelving rack is exactly what you'd expect. The assembly was easy enough for two people (you'll want a second person to get the racks on). Adjusting the shelves after assembly is more challenging, so you're going to want to plan the shelf sizes ahead of time if possible.