Purchased this cart as a gift for my mother in MN. When it arrived she called and (after explaining what it was...hard to tell in the box) she told me that she was thrilled! Once she was able to get someone over to get it together for her (not difficult but not something she could figure out) she called again telling me over and over how great she thought it is. She lives in a condo with underground parking. When she would go to the grocery store it was a major production to get her items up to her place. Now she is keeping this near her door & in the car so she has it with her at all times. Very good quality, heavy duty, and she LOVES the red color. Once again Overstock comes through!
We love the cart. My husband and I both have bad backs, and this carts is a life saver for carrying groceries. I am just sorry that we did not have it sooner.!!! It is sturdy and carries several bags of groceries at one time. Also, it folds very easily and opens very easily.
The only complaint I had was the fact that the directions where useless and who ever wrote them did not have a good grasp on the English language. There where also missing pieces. Do to having it almost put together, I went to the store and purchased the missing pin's.
Holds a ton of groceries! Folds up nicely and rolls easily
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
This is a good, serviceable cart which I use to bring things from my garage to my 3rd floor condo. The only problem with it is that the front wheels don't turn, so you have to tip it back to steer. Otherwise, it it what I wanted.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is of good quality and very sturdy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
This cart is OK, but not great. It is roomy but the wheels don't turn easily. The hand grip is the most annoying; it is cheap plastic and I had to tape it on both ends to keep it in position on the handle since it slid down the side. Not my best purchase ever.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not as good quality as I have had before, but it was less expensive. You get what you opay for...
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Completely accurate
Well, if finally arrived but it was like putting together a piece of Ikea Furniture. You need someone to hold it together while you insert the pins that old the wheels and axel together. Made in China so do not expect to be able to read the instructions with much clarity. After it kept falling apart while assembling I finally figured out the pins go into a whole which is hidden within the sidebar tubing so have a pair of pliers and a flashlight at the ready. Don;t forget to bend the pins on the larger wheels or they will fall off. The smell of the rubber wheels is lingering in my apartment. I need to take it for a few good shopping expeditions to wear that new smell off, My apartment smells like a Micheline Tire store. It is heavy so I could never lift it into the trunk of the car so I will just go upstairs and grab it and then load the groceries inside. As a rule I shop locally so I use it alot for those shopping trips. Why waste gas? I can walk a mile there and back. Get a buddy to help you assemble it and make sure it's not your husband. Husband's make sure it's not your wife becasue we almost came to blows with who would hold it and who would use their muscles. Since my husband is ill I did the most work and it was a pain. Refer to the picture, forget the written instructions they were useless. Watch out for the smell, if you are sensitive you might want to leave ot outside until it is worn in.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
This is a well made grocery/laundry cart. Granted you have to put on one set of tires but it was not hard. The instructions are very poor but if you look at the diagram, you should be able to figure it out. Just remember to bend the cotter pins. This cart is huge and easily carries 20 bags of groceries. I was looking for something smaller but the price was right so was suprised to see how big it is. The wheels move easily and I had no problems using this. Other people complained of the odor of the tires but it is in my parlor and I do not smell anything.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it is the exact color as it is on the site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality for this cart.
Very roomy and sturdy cart. Great for groceries and gardening items. Handles heavy items well - it is deep so you can layer items to get more in the basket. My only negative comment was regarding the assembly directions. Hard to follow the pictures and figure out how to attach and anchor the wheels. Otherwise, I am very pleased with the purchase - saves my back a lot of strain.
The only reason why I gave the Heavy -duty grocery/laundry cart four stars is because, it took my son and I, an hour to put the wheels on. I would have been very pleased if the cart had already been assembled. This is the second grocery/laundry cart, I have ordered from Overstock and the quality is definitely worth the price of the cart.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the color of blue I wanted
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I struggled for awhile with a much smaller cart - I had to put some in the cart and carry some of the bags...or make two trips. . Finally! I found this extra large cart. I can get all my groceries in one fell swoop...even with a sack of dog food. I had to put the wheels on...which fought me for a while, but , I made it and I would recommend it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? on point
This would be a good product if the hardware they sent with it had actually been the correct sizes for the wheels they sent. Instructions were not well-written either.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It seems pretty solid but could not be put together properly.
I didn't take out my measuring tape so when the cart arrived I was a bit surprised. However, the size has come in very handy. I use it for carting groceries and laundry. It is very durable. My only pet peeve is that the "heavy duty" label is not removable. It looks EXACTLY like the photo. It is roomy enough to hold 2 cases of soda, about 4 full grocery bags or more depending on how well you are at stacking things. I can also use it to schlep 4- 5 full loads of laundry and all of the cleaning goodies. I even gave my dog a "ride" in it!
I just got mine in Black yesterday and it looks exactly like the picture on the site (even with the EXTRA LARGE yellow label- lol!) . I happen to see a few older folks around town who have these and i got to thinking to myself because i live in a community where i have to walk to my place- that this would help a lot esp with groceries/ laundry when i got Costco and and have to carry them in boxes which you know can be heavy if you have a walk to your door. I am happy with my purchase and hey no shame in pushing one these carts from my car if it mean making it in one trip while reducing the risk of hurting myself. As for the price- cant beat it. For anyone living in the city esp, this is great if youre not in a home with your own private driveway etc.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on!