This really is a pretty lamp, especially when you dont look too close. I had to have a second one shipped due to a dented shade and crooked bulb holders, but the replacement had its little blemishes also (small pinpoint rust spots). Just examine closely for any issues before keeping it, but it really does look nice from a distance. Id say it was just barely worth the price, mostly because the shade is cheap and the microscopic rust spots and crooked bulb holders, which were present on both lamps I got but the second one was at least much less than the first.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. you can tell it was mad in china when you look up close, but still pretty and no difference from far away
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
VERY PRETTY LAMP. ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT THEY ARE NOT CHROME FINISHED. THEY ARE MORE OF A SATIN NICKEL OR BRUSHED STAINLESS STEEL, SO IF YOUR EXPECTING CHROME, YOU'LL BE DISAPPOINTED. WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT IF THEY WERE THO. BUT IF THE DESCRIPTION WOULD HAVE SAID OTHERWISE, I PROBABLY STILL WOULD HAVE PURCHASED THEM BECUSE OTHER THAN THAT, THEIR GORGEOUS!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? NOT AS PICTURED.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? NOT AS DESCRIBED.
This lamp came in a big box and I was afraid after reading all the reviews, that it might have been broken but everything was in one piece. The stand is not chrome, more like a painted brushed nickel. The crystals are very delicate and it is suggested you put them on after you chose a place for the lamp so you wont' have to move it and break the crystals. The center base to connect the stand doesn't turn to completely fit it, I thought there may have been another piece in between it, but nope. Because it doesn't connect well, the stand looked crooked, my engineering husband was really bothered by it and ended up putting something in between to make it straight. The lamp shade is kind of cheap and I ended up opting not to use it, because it covers most of the crystals anyway. I ended up using it to look more of a candlelabra instead of a lamp. Overall, pretty lamp, pretty to look at from far away, but it needs improvement as far as the stand goes, the description of the stand and the lamp shade.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors are accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. above average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? it's not chrome, it's brushed nickel
I did return the lamp because I didn't care for the shade. The shade was far more sheer than I preferred. I didn't like to see the outline of the top of the lamp and the bulbs through the shade, but I love the crystal's.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality was excellent except for the shade - I would have preferred to have the shade to have more coverage for the top of the lamp
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? eautiful lamp
The entire feeling and look of my room instantly went from comfy contemporary to elegant. I found this lamp simple to get up and running. I never once looked for any kind of manual. You can even use your own imagination to change up the configuration of the crystals every now and then. Great purchase for our home.
This lam exceed my expectations. It is beautiful and elegant and I'd buy it again. The only reason why I am not giving it five stars, is because one of the bulbs was broken and a couple of the crystals are missing, but you can't even tell because there are so many to make up for the minor flaw. Looks like an expensive lamp.