I bought these for our kitchen counter bar, they are shorter then I wanted. I was hoping once I got them it would be ok. I am 5'4" and when I sit at the counter it comes to just below my shoulders. I hate having to lean down so much to eat so figured if theses were short it would be ok, but they really are to short. Better to be used for pub table. But since I liked them so much and figured they wouldn't be used everyday they were good enough. I just love the look. Just pay attention to the height. This was my mistake, the site said the height and it was correct. Maybe we can add about 2 to 3 inches, we'll see. Easy to put together as well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks very chic!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
I love my chairs, they brighten up my room and look classy and stylish.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Awesome
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great and sits comfortably.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Dead on accurate
I was looking for an inexpensive but stylish addition to our breakfast bar because I have two young children and I know whatever we purchase will need to be replaced in a few years due to heavy use. I think they are very stylish, the color was as advertised. We had trouble assembling one of the two due to a problem with the screws not aligning properly with the holes but we called customer service and they had a replacment to us quickly. They are not flimsy but not sturdy either, somewhere inbetween. I think the quality is such that when the fabric gets ruined from heavy use I plan to recover them. I think we will have them for years to come. A nice product on a budget. Any comparison cost $250/chair.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes, I did not think they were too "pink" as in other reviews. Look just like the photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not bad for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
These chairs are great. They are true to size so make sure you measure. The fabric is great nothing stains. wipes off easily. If you have kids this is a great thing. The instructions were easy and I put together with ease. The screws that go in the bottom rails are small so need a smaller screwdriver than usual. but other than that great product. I get so many people wanting them now.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Loved them on the website and adore them in my kitchen!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality product, very sturdy - no wobbles.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very!
Pros and Cons with these chairs. Pros: Accurately depicted, Comfortable, great fabric that will be easy to clean. Cons: Instructions were clearly written by a six year old. They were so terrible that I thought about fixing them and mailing them back corrected to the company. I probably would have if I could have understood what they meant in any given step. Luckily, being just chairs, we could figure it out without them easily. We bought four chairs and every single one of them sits unevenly. We bought rubber feet to screw in the bottom and it somewhat fixed it. The same leg on every chair is too short in comparison to the other three on the chair. When sitting in the chair, you can't tell it's wobbly. Not really a pro or con, but a preference- We stained the legs to match the wood color of our dining set and they stained extremely well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. decent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Really Nice chairs and easy to assemble. The swirl print adds an instant pick up in the kitchen or dining area that needs that little decorator lift. Great value and well made. I scotch guarded the fabric for easy clean in the kitchen area.
I was very disappointed with the fabric and quality of these stools. The material is very unusual and is very hard to clean. If you do not clean a stain right away, you will have a tough time getting it out without ruining the fabric. The craftsmanship is lacking as the back of the stool broke in less than 2 months. I returned these and purchased better stools.
Besides being very attractive, they look exactly like the pictures shown. The fabric is very sturdy and pretty. Take your time assembling the first stool, and the others will be done sooner. The first one took under an hour to put together, the others took about 20 minutes. The quality was good, the stain matches my walnut cabinets, they are lightweight and move easily, and are comfortable. This stool is a good value
The chair's background is white, not tan and the upholstery feels very cheap. It is a bit cumbersome to put together but the chair is sturdy, but not terribly comfortable. Knowing what I know now, I would not have ordered it mainly because of the cheap fabric.
I loved the chairs when I received them. Within a month one of the chair back snapped sending a friends crashing tot he floor, Overstock sent me a new back immediately. 6 months alter, another chair back has snapped. I just cannot recommend these chairs.