Put this above your vanity in our remodeled bathroom and I love it. Looks really nice, and is well made. They say to use 3 100 watt bulbs which seems a bit much,but I guess it depends how big the area is your using this light in. We used 3 LED 40 watt bulbs and they were perfect. Overall I would recommend this product.
We installed it the day it arrived because we needed to get rid of the ugly light that was installed by the contracter. The light looks better than the picture. I was concerned because the glass globes in the picture are a little crooked. Luckily when they were installed it was only a simple placement of the glass that made them straight. Whew! I would have returned the light if the glass placement couldn't be adjusted. The price was very reasonable too.
Lights are beautiful . We installed it with the glass facing down so we didn't have to worry about bugs accumulating . It matches the description of the product . The arms are not chunky but they're sturdier than they might look in the picture. We're very pleased with this purchase
This is a good quality product and easy to install. Similar to what you would buy at Lowes or Home Depot
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The same but the glass covering was a bit more opaque that I thought.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
This light was a little shorter than most and was exactly what I needed for a small space. It provides very good light on the face and in the room. One globe came shattered but Overstock was able to provide reimbursement that I could purchase 3 more.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
If you are looking for a new bath vanity light that is a little different (i.e. not from a big box store), then this may be for you. The construction seems very good, and installation was fairly easy. I did find that the mounting hardware that came with the fixture was a little flimsy, so I had to add a couple of screws to add some support. Also, the arms of the fixture had to be adjusted so that they lined up properly. The glass shades are also very attractive.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good color match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description