Here in South Texas, ceiling fans are required - Even in small rooms. This fits the bill.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
It is much smaller than in the pictures. It works for me because my room is over the garage which means the flat portion of the ceiling is limited and it looks like this is what we wanted. I went with black as the 10% in my bedroom and this fits that requirement well. not your spectacular fan it serves the purpose well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? pretty close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. don't know
Couldn't be happier with this selection. The price and the look met all our expectations. Need a fan....this is a great choice
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right On
I thought I was getting a really great deal on this product after i ordered it online. After my husband installed the fan i was extremely disappointed. The fan is very small, the light cover looks cheap along with the silver clasps that hold the cover on. They look like paperclips holding it together. I ordered 3 of these and am returning 2 of them. I would return all 3 but i already took 1 out of the box and threw the box away so we are planning on moving it to the laundry room because not many people go in there. Functionally its ok but cosmetically not good.
This fan will not be useful if you are needing light for your room. It only holds a 40 W candelabra bulb. The light kit cannot be exchanged for another. And Bob's of different sizes and shapes will not fit into the light cover. It may provide circulation but it is not useful at all for illumination.
The Bronze ceiling fan is beautiful and gives off a slightly low light that is calming and brings great effects to the room. I am using the 42 inch in my Master Bath after a complete upgrade. I am using a downrod due to the slant in the ceiling. I thought the globe would completely cover the light area as shown in the picture, but it does not. The globe is held onto the rim of the ceiling fan with 3 silver clips leaving a one to two inch space (opening). Being the ceiling fan is not high up, due to the height of my ceiling, some of the inside area (the light area) is visible. I am not satisfied with that aspect of the fan. If you have a higher ceiling, this should not be a problem for you. Otherwise, the ceiling fan and globe is lovely. After installing the ceiling fan, I saw on the box that 3 numbers were listed, as if there are different models available, but this was not specified when ordering. So, make sure you are ordering by number so you will get exactly what you want, if you can find it. I did not see any options when I ordered.
Don't waste your money on this fan. I bought three for the upstairs bedrooms and had I not paid an electrician to install them they would go back. The glass shade clips on with what looks like paper clips. The pull chains look like strings. No brand name. I could have bought a Hunter fan at the box store for the same price. Very disappointing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very cheap looking
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok