Directions were easy until we had to take apart and redo, not enough info on the directions. We had to go back on line to figure out our mistake. Then when we thought we were done, half of the bottles stayed on top while others went through. After buying more wood, to secure the column wine rack, it was finally done, but still I feel like the wine is going to crash through. The wine rack looks like the picture, except lighter wood, looks are deceiving.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? lighter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. wood seems frail,
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
The product works, it just needed beefing up. Also the picture shows a 'display row' which was not included in our package.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? OK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Flimsy - extra glue was needed to secure the parts which required assembling - as the required nails were hammered into the wood (as per the instructions), some of the factory glued pieces fell off
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was probably accurate enough, we just found it a little lightweight.