I've never left a review on Overstock, but I feel compelled to pay it forward--especially based on how the reviews I researched to purchase this rug were so helpful and right on target. You won't regret this purchase. The pattern of this rug is fresh--much more fresh than my old (and very expensive) oriental rug with it's mauves and greens. If you look closely, you see that the patterns are florals, but I don't think even my husband has noticed this yet, so it's definitely not too feminine. The brown edging pairs wonderfully with our brown leather sofa.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual rug is much brighter, with more tan, gold and ivory; red is a bright brick red (not bright red, but blends well with my bright red accents)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Incredibly soft, but is still standing up like a champ under five very large dogs.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very--the reviews were incredibly helpful, too.
I love the rug. It is quite a bit smaller than the advertised size of 7'6 x 9'10 - almost a foot each size. maybe this rug was mis labeled and it is a 6 x 9 really. i would have gone for the 8 x 10 if I had known it was going to be smaller. Not to worry, it looks lovely. I can live with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very accurate color description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice and plush, great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? its a bit smaller than advertised, i would have gone for the larger size had I know.
My only regret is that I couldn't get it in a larger size for my family room. The colors and especially the pattern are simply beautiful and the rug is so very soft you just want to keep walking barefoot on it. Very, very pleased. I placed this rug under my formal dining room table and what a difference it made, the room was already beautiful but the rug just made it "pop". There is such a variety of colors in this rug, it basically would work in any room of my home and I love and have lots of colors throughout my home from neutrals all the way to vibrant shades of reds/burgandy, blues, greens and tuscan golds. I carry a color or two from one room into another to keep a harmony yet allow me to have very different looks.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Prettier and more vibrant in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
I was very excited when the rug came. Of course, the $2.95 shipping for this product is phenomenal. I have been very pleased with everything I have purchased with Overstock.com.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors are, of course, more vivid in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am very pleased with the product. It compares favorably with more expensive ones.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I had never ordered rugs before but after shopping online ordered three from Overstock. Two are excellent,- this one not so much. It is thinner and missized. It is over a foot smaller one way and almost that much the other. I had ordered a nice rug pad same size that extended past it in all directions and couldn't bring myself to cut it up so used it elsewhere. Also still haven't gotten the wrinkles out. The colors are true to description but thats about all I can say. I wouldn't purchase this one again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair at best
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fair
the rug seems nice overall, well packaged, rolled out nicely. It reads as "tan", the brown tones are most prominent. the colors are nice and balanced, tan, deep brown, sage, rust, muted blue, smattering of cranberry. The light color on my monitor looks ivory and the description says ivory, but there is no ivory in my rug. it is darker than the photo. still nice tho, and i will keep it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? my rug is more tan than ivory, it still works for me, but is not ivory.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. just got it today, looks nice for the price, it is an attractive rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the color description is not accurate. the rug is tan, not ivory
Love the new rug! I have already vacuumed it a few times and it seems to be standing up to that nicely. I have 2 large dogs who seem to be enjoying it and they have not caused the new rug any stress at all. I recommend this rug for anyone with pets as it "hides" hair well and it looks great! If you are ecclectic (sp?) like we are then it will tie everything together with all the colors. I love this new rug, more then the one it replaced!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Rug was a little lighter on the screen then the actual rug, but I liked it even better!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is great!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was great.
This rug is beautiful and looks great under my table. I only gave it 4 stars because it is thin but for the price and the fact that you don't actually walk on it except the edges, I have no problem with that. The pile is very soft under foot.
This rug is very thin, and feels inexpensive. Then again, it was inexpensive. Having said that, it works for my needs. I don't think that it will last more than a couple of years given I use it under my desk (and rolling chair), but it does bring warmth to my office.
I am very pleasantly surprised with how beautiful this area rug is. I've never bought anything from overstock.com and I generally don't by these bulky items online, but the price was right, so why not? The colors are really sharp and it looks terrific in our living room. The quality seems good, though I would have liked it to be just a bit thicker. We have a carpet pad under it. Overall, I'm pleased with the product.
I needed a new (larger) area rug for my family room. I spent weeks looking at all the options on Overstock and decided on this one. When it arrived I was thrilled -- it looks beautiful. I had no problem with it curling up and it's not a heavy rug. I've had it for several months now (it arrived in March and now it's almost August). I have noticed that the fibers or loops look worn (pushed down and a little frayed) and maybe it's only noticeable by me and not guests. Not sure if more vacuuming would help. It is not a thick rug but I didn't want something that would last 10 years (and I don't think this would in a heavy traffic area). But I am happy I ordered it because it is beautiful.
The rug is actually a little busy, but leaving it on the floor I fell in love with it. It has several colors, so it will go with just about anything I think. It seems to be good quality, but it certainly isn't a rug you would throw in the washing machine. It is made of Polypropylene which I have never heard of before. It says to spot clean with mild detergent and water. I should think that unless you got wool, that is what all rugs would say.
Rug is not thick but with a pad it is better. Its being used in a four season room with a rustic mountain theme. Provides a reasonable level of comfort. Pattern is bold, more yellow cream and still has a tendency to look too colorful. But I like the overall feel.