I really like the floral tapestry pattern. It's gold but not icky shiny gold. Sort of muted and elegant looking.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes--it's as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks good, quality is good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description and photos are accurate
This lamp was not what I was expecting at all. It arrived packaged nicely, but it was of poor quality & appearance. The description and picture online say it is a tapestry with a sort-of iridescent tapestry design, but the lamp that arrived was made of dull brown felt and it was a floral design. The wood on the lamp was medium/light toned and semi-finished with some trim on the corners. The gold metal harp that is supposed to hold the lampshade on the base did not fit properly and wobbled a lot. I tried reattaching it (thinking it was backwards) but that didn't work either. Unfortunately there is nothing nice I can say about this product and I am returning it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the picture shows an irridescent tapestry, but the lamp that arrived at my house was a dull, brown felt floral pattern. Yuk!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The lamp base was made of unfinished medium/light toned wood with poorly glued on felt design of flowers. There was a little bit of trim on the corners, but overall the base of the lamp was just poorly made and I probably would not use it even if it had been free. The lamp shade was not faux leather, as described online. But it was sort of pretty as just a fabric shade.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not very accurate