I like the chandelier very much. It is perfect for my dinner room. Has good quality. I am glad I brought it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it is good qualit
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I wanted a statement chandelier for our British Colonial style dining room. This chandelier has a good scale for a large room over a table set for 10 people. My only disappointment, as mentioned in the other reviews, is that the color is off from the photos. The photo appears that the steel arms are a black tone with off-white crackle accents. The light I received is bronze colored on bronze. The shades are high quality and the fabric is a nice ivory tone. It still looks great but isn't exactly what I was expecting.
The chandelier arrived very quickly (3-4 days from when I ordered it). The arms need to be unfolded when it is removed from the box and placed into orderly arrangement. Once that is done properly, the chandelier starts to look as it should. The only disappointmentI is with the color of the accent sections (i.e. the lighter colored decorative painting under each light and on the center piece) which is not as light and noticeable as it appears in the photo above. These sections which are highlighted so nicely in the photo, are pretty much the same color as the rest of the chandelier. The result is a much more monochromatic fixture rather than one that is two-toned.
I looked at hundreds of light fixtures both online and in stores. I found many I liked for thousands of dollars. This fixture fit my requirements for a fraction of the cost. I
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good value
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent