Like I said above, I thought the picture made it seem like the pieces were satin finish on the stem and mirror finish at the top. The entire piece is mirror finish, but it's really beautiful and I think we'll have the set for a long time.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The only thing about this set was I thought it had satin finish from the picture online. This is all mirror finish, but I love it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good weight and size.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Bought this flatware set to because we are having Thanksgiving this year and my everyday set is old, worn and incomplete. This set will be used as our "nice" stuff. It is not the best quality and it is sized a little too generously, but it is a huge value for the price. We opened it up and my husband said, "ooh, shiny!" It does look great out of the box and even better after a hand washing. We used it for a recent dinner party and no one complained, but no one complimented it either. Then again, it would have to be pretty special for my friends to comment on my flatware. I plan to use it only occasionally and I expect it hold up really well. I would expect normal wear from everyday use. All in all, you get a lot of nice pieces for a great price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? acurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right-on
Like many people, I had a collection of silverware - pieces from multiple sets I collected over the years. Finally, enough was enough and I got this set - very good quality for the price, shiny, new and, most important, all matching. No, it is not the worlds' best, but you're not paying top dollar either.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes - looks better in person
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes