This lamp looks nice and worked well initially. It was one of a pair purchased for use on either side of our bed. After being used only in the evening when one goes to bed, one of the lamp's touch facility failed suddenly and completely in less than 6 months. Now when you plug it in it turns on at the brightest level and won't do anything else no matter how many times, or how many places, you touch it. The only way to turn it off is to unplug it. Tried to plug it in through a special "touch" accessory plug that converts all other lamps but it won't even turn on that way. Now I have one useless lamp out of a matched set. I have wasted $$$ on this piece of crap.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor Quality - Stopped Working
I purchased two of these lamps for a contemporary master bedroom. The touch-on mechanism works well. The style fits the contemporary theme. Paid less at O.Co than advertised on other sites. They have a college dorm look and feel. Pricey for the quality plus More money to upgrade the shades.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. OK.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate.
This is a very nice looking lamp - but very lightweight. Perfect size...a little on the small size but just right for where I want it to sit. The "touch on" is a nice feature - I have it next to a modern leather chair/ottoman set - it looks fab. With the 3 way its great to watch TV or to read - just reach over and tap it lightly....anywhere on the base works. Very happy with this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
The lamp itself is very attractive, but the shade that came with the lamp is nothing special. I swapped out the shade for one I already had and now the lamp looks great. I would have rated this lamp as excellent if the shade was nicer.
I was excited to receive my 2 new lamps they looked great in my newly decorated bedroom of black & white. The descriptions says this is a regular type A light bulb (3 way) but when the box came there was a note inside that told you to purchased a CFL 3 way bulb, 30-70-100. I purchase 6 different light bulbs to try to get this lamp to work, I even took it to a light bulb store and they were unable to get any light bulbs to work in it. They checked the electrical connections and everything seem fine but this lamp would just not light up! Very frustrating to buy & return 6 different bulbs and now I have to return this lamp for a refund. I would not recommend this lamp, looks are everything if it won't light up!
This is a touch lamp...as stated in the title...it doesn't work as soon as you touch it but several seconds later and sometimes not at all. It's much uglier than the photo and totally useless for why I bought it. I do not recommend this to anyone.
My husband likes a touch lamp next to the bed and they are hard to find. We love these.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The lamps look great - very modern.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality; look expensive
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description