When the lamp arrived the globe was broken. I immediately started a chat with Overstock.com and was told another replacement would be shipped. It arrived in perfect condition and we assembled the lamp in a few minutes. It looks very nice in our den and matches the pictures and description very well. Good quality for the price.
I had looked at several floor lamps for weeks and I was not satisfied with the products I reviewed. I found just what I was looking for in the Topaz Frosted Glass Torchier and the quality of this item was superior to anything I researched prior to ordering from Overstock.com I have received many compliments and I will also recommend Overstock.com to my friends. Also, "Thank You" for being a friend to the Wounded Warrior, I appreciate your efforts and assistance to this worthwhile and needed program for returning veterans.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color match was spot on...
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product is of the highest quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
Lamp failed after 4 mos. Step-on switch quit, no other means of turning on lamp. I do not recommend this lamp if you are looking for something that will last longer than 4 mos. Lamp looks good, but poor quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Received in December, 2011
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Close
I am very happy that Overstock refunded all of my money on this since the shade came broken. It looks really pretty and I did keep the base to use if I ever find a shade. I like the on/off foot control. The base is heavy and has a beautiful design. I think the glass shade was too delicate to ship.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is hard to tell since it came with the shade broken and then couldn't be replaced as it was out of stock. I did save the bottom though because it is heavy and really pretty. I am trying to find a new shade somewhere.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? okay
Love the lamp, especially with the button on floor to turn on and off. Love the color sceem.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same as it appeared on-line
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great for the money
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on description
I purchased this Torchier for the living room and am now going to use for a bedroom because the colors exactly match my bedroom furniture. When it arrived and I took it out of the box, I was pleasantly surprised how beautiful it is and looks much more expensive then what I paid for it. Very easy to put together and anyone can do the assembly. I have bought a number of items from overstock within the last few months and I'm happy with everything that has been purchased.
The item was an excellent buy. It adds a great detail. I had originally bought the lamp to go behind a bed that was cornered the room. However, my decorator friend decided it was too nice to hide and put it in the sitting room. Thus far I have not had any problmes witt it. It was very easy to assemble.
The chair was as it appeared on the website. It's very, very sturdy and comfortable, I sit in it all the time myself. It was easy to put together and I was able to do it by myself. I've also recieved compliments from people that have seen it.
Although the unit was rec'd with the glass shattered, I believe that was a packaging error, But the lamp is just beautiful. I was so pleased that Overstock quickly shipped out the new glass and it is now sitting in my family room. I love the color and am so glad this is the lamp I selected." . Thanks Overstock! You always come thru with the best!!! Pat in So. California
We have three lamps in our living room; two of them were purchased at a high-end Chicago-based furniture store (they were mis-marked so we snatched them up at a ridiculously low price), the third was a cheapy lamp my husband had since his college days. When our young sons broke the cheapy lamp, I tried to find a match for the other 2 we have - but they (of course) are no longer mis-marked and it would have cost us a few hundred dollars. After searching high and low for an affordable, but comparable, alternative, I stumbled upon this Topaz Frosted Glass Torchier. It looked like what we were looking for so I figured I'd buy it and at worst, I'd have to return it. It arrived and after putting it together (very easily) I am very pleased. The glass shade is a bit darker than I thought it would be (the dark swirls are abundant), but it works in our room. Although the design is different from our other 2 lamps, it is of comparable quality and we couldn't be happier.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Color was close, but not exact
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent quality
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Description was accurate