The only thing wrong with the shade is when you lower the shade it drops very fast and you can not control it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
We love these blinds. I felt the ivory was true to color. I am ordering more of them today!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality so far
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I bought these because I didn't want to pay $$$$ for top down/bottom up cellular shades. I received them very quickly and they were relatively easy to put up. These are not the blackout kind, but they filter out light ok. They look beautiful on the windows and I would definitely recommend!
We installed the blind in the bathroom. Lowering the blind from the top allows for light to come in an lighten the room, while being able to lower the bottom of the shade for the necessary privacy. Planning on putting them throughout the house to replace aging window coverings.
I love these up down shades so much. My friend ordered hers for $150+ per shade from a box store, she waited weeks and weeks for them to be ordered. These came within a couple days and went up easy. Have the blackout ones for the bedroom and they do an excellent job. Have stood outside at night and you can't see anything inside even with the lights on, but it lets a nice filtered light come through during the day if closed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Color was alittle darker than I thought they would be. But they are working for me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? little darker than i thought they would be
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I put my shades up and absolutely love them. The bottom clip used to move them up and down is a little lacking, but otherwise very nice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? completely
These blinds are just wonderful. They are easy to install yourself and snap right into place. I got 8 of them an hung them up myself while my husband was away one weekend. All you need is a drill and a screwdriver and you are set. Each blind takes about 5 min to put up once you get the hang of it. I love the fact they can come halfway down so you get privay without losing the light.
Hubby hung these in about 1/2 hour, problem being the crappy constuction of our home, not blinds. They work easily, in all directions. Ordered 36"wide ones for our 36" wide windows and there is about a 1/2 inch gap on either side of blind, no big deal. We were seeing if these were at all room darkening, that's what we really are looking for, and sadly, these ARE NOT! they are perfect for us in every other way, good price and easy to install and use. Just wish they came in room darkening
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? little more "yellowy" but not overbearing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great mechanics
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? don't remember
We really like the top down/ bottom up cellular shade- so much so that we ordered two more (but have not yet installed those). Our window faces the street and the top down function is a great way to let a lot of light in and be able to see the trees and clouds and sky without worrying about everyone on the street being able to look in. We previously had mini blinds and this gives us much more privacy while still allowing us to get light in the room. Shades work great so far as well- top down is operated by a pull string and bottom up is just a plastic tab on the bottom of the shade that you lift up or pull down with a very light touch. My husband installed these so I can't really comment on that process- though I do know that our windows were not sized right to install so the shade goes on the inside of the frame- it had be installed on top of the window on the trim- this does make the shade hang away from the window a little bit and I wish it could fit tighter but that is just our window depth I guess. As I said, we still liked them enough to order more and do recommend them as a huge upgrade to mini blinds and hopefully they will last longer as well.
I cant begin to express how happy i am everytime i look at my windows. The blinds i bought through overstock were an incrediable buy! I saved over $$$ dollars as compared to home depot, lowes, blinds to go. The quality is perfect, you cant find a better deal anywhere!!!!
My husband and I were looking at similar blinds in home improvement catalogs at a MUCH more expensive price. We received these yesterday and they look great! The fabric is not as thick as in the catalogs but the quality is perfect for our bedroom. Put them to the desired setting and that's it! We are so glad we didn't spend more!
These shades were easy to install and thus far seem to work very well. Only issue I had is that "IVORY" color is more yellow cream than I had anticipated. I was looking for more of an off-white/cream. I'll keep them, but definitely recommend you go with white if you're decor is not of the yellowish-cream persuasion.
Buy this! I just moved into a house with all cellular/honeycomb shades. During cleaning, one just crumbled, must've been dry-rotted from the sun. I did some online shopping and couldn't believe the price to buy a similar shade! I found them for 100-150$...until I checked Overstock! The blinds look great. The ivory color is very pretty and offers a subtle glow when the light hits it. The blinds were easy to install and seem to be pretty sturdy (these blinds are more delicate by nature). I wish they had more sizes because I'd replace all my old blinds with these ones!