I love the concept of the up`down and have them contrast to each other, plus to be able to see outside was a major consideration. I plan to get them for all the windows.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? No problem
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. midline--but I still love them
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
The instructions for hanging the blind was lacking but they easy to install. They function very good. They have 2 cords (for the upper blind) - one for up and one for down. They only thing that concerns me is that the cords are really strings. This is good for the top down setting to make them less visible - I just hope they last. I'm very pleased so far.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? a little darker, about the color of the old beige light switch covers
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fairly good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
These shades are absolutely a great value for the price. They work very well on my french doors; the color is neutral enough for any decor. I sold window coverings and shades for several years and believe this product will be as satisfactory as the more expensive shades.
I was so impressed with these blinds! I would have kept them except the ivory was more of a taupe, or a tan. So I ordered the white instead- but I gotta tell you, they are high quality and the price is amazing! If you are looking for slightly darker blinds, these rock and still filter light.
I love these blinds, but I would not call this color ivory. It is much yellower than that, unless you're talking about pre-historic whale ivory or something like that. The effect when the light comes through is dingy yellow. The blinds look old and yellowed. I'm returning them for white.