Assembly took about 3 hours. Table Top arrived with a 1 1/2 scratch. One of the chair bottoms has a 1/2" scratch. These scratches were factory scratches were not done during shipping. The color is darker than the photo. One chair back is very rough on the top. Could be paint splatter or they didn't sand the top of the chair at the factory. That same chair wobbles so one leg is shorter than the other. Not pleased!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No
- How is the quality of the product? Poor
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
The table arrived very quickly and in good condition. It fits the place perfectly and is very comfortable. My only complaint is that there is one spot on the table top, that is rough, but this should be covered by the extra warranty that I purchased. Overall very happy with this purchase.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The lighter color of wood is more "cherry" than I expected, but otherwise close.
- How is the quality of the product? Sturdy, but table top was rough in one spot.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes