We really like this light. There are no instructions, so if this is your first install, you will have problems. I've done quite a few and put the thing together at least 10 times.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's plastic, which is good. Glass would have been really heavy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Site said 20" diameter, was 28". Site said 30" height, it's more like 42". Site said 2 bulbs, it takes 3.
I ordered two to replace two older chandeliers in two adjacent rooms, my formal living room and my parlor/tv room. They look marvelous!!!! They add color and sophistication to both rooms. I have stained glass windows in the adjacent hall/entryway and they play off of those colors perfectly. I would recommend them, only have them in stalled professionally.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Loved the color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate, however it didn't describe how vivid the colors were
No instructions so it is difficult to put it all together, The pieces did not match perfectly so it took some level of adjusting to actual get things right. Make sure you have help when you install this piece since it is heavey and difficult to hold.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? OK
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes