Purchased this lamp a couple of months ago and it is a beautiful addition to any room. I have this in my living room and it is beautiful. Thinking about purchasing another one since I love this one so much. Was a great purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on site is a perfect match the actual product.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the lamp is deadon.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description of the lamp is extremely accurate.
The lamp arrived intact, perfecftly packaged no injuury. Love the style of the lamp. Was disappointed with actual lamp as opposed to photograph. More green was in the actual lamp but I have grown accustomed to it. The picture was perfect for what I wanted but this does very well. Excellent quality and detail and overall look is flattering to my room. Pleased that I bought it and the price was exceptional. Excellent product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I was somewhat disappointed in the color as the photograph was a deeper color. It still works well.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality and packed and sent extremly well. Nothing injured all was intact. This is my second Tiffany Lamp from Overstock. Love it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect as described.
I am usually very pleased with the items I purchase from O.com; but this instance has taught me to be more careful. I have purchased similar floor lamps in retail stores and I was expecting similar quality --but this item looks incredably cheap. I will not purchase lamps again online.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color match was good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was extremely disappointed with the quality of this item. It is really cheap looking.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the discription was misleading.
Please send me the top portion that screws on to the base so I can secure the beautiful shade to the base.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? looks just like the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. did not receive the portion to secure the lamp to the post
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
When I first opened the box, I was surprised at how beautiful the lamp shade was...even without the light turned on. Yes, it does seem to be made with a thick plastic, but unless you were to touch it, you'd probably never know. The colors are beautiful! The only issue we had was that the directions state that it needs to be screwed in, but no screws were provided and there were no holes to put the screws in (even if they did come with it). We finally figured out that the black plastic piece screws off, then screw it back on once you put the lamp shade on! Trust me, it will save you time from trying to return a piece that actually works. I would recommend this to anyone for a great lamp with beautiful colors!
This product was just what I needed to add color to a corner of our den. The quality is great, the glass is beautiful. I really love the foot switch. Great choice for me.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The colors are wonderful
- How is the quality of the product? The quality of this product is just what I expected, not a true Tiffany, but good quality and beautiful glass
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
This lamp is beautiful, as well as functional. We had a "dark" area in our living room and another table with lamp would not do. We checked out many comparable lamps and the prices were "out of reach"! However, Overstock comes to the rescue. It was very easy to assemble and would compliment any style! The number of glass pieces adds to the perfect ambience. Excellent choice.
Lamp arrived promptly and is very beautiful, even though the shade is plastic, not glass, as previously noted. Only problem is that the screws that are supposed to hold the shade in place were not shipped, and more importantly, there were no holes drilled in the cap where you could insert the screws! I called Overstock's support team, and they were very nice, promising to send the replacements asap. Nevertheless, the lamp should have been checked before it was shipped from China. Hopefully it will get resolved soon.
I can't find anything negative to say, this lamp is beautiful. It is in my bedroom, and i love the convenience of the foot switch. It is sturdy and has some weight to it. The colors are gorgeous. It is perfect when you need to enter the dark room. I keep it next to the door, so I can turn it on before entering. I also bought another Tiffany style lamp for my nightstand, and it was beautiful too. Overstock has great prices and products.
I was plesantly surprise at the craftsmanship on this product. Unless you tap the lamp you would never know it was basically plastic instead of glass. The colors are beautiful when lighted or turned off. Can't tell this one from the real Tiffany lamps I have, GREAT product, highly recommend this one.
I really love this lamp - beautiful workmanship, lovely glasswork, beautiful bright lighting, a bargain for the price. UNFORTUNATELY, the foot pedal switch on my unit is defective. It ceased working after a mere 2 days. (The light only stays on as long as you apply pressure to the button - as soon as you let go, the light turns off.) I have hired a handyman to come over and change out the switch for something more reliable. So, while I think the item is fully worth what I paid for it, I guess I also have to consider the $25 it is going to cost me to actually make it WORK.
Once out of the box, the first thing that surprised me was the size of the glass portion of the lamp and the weight of the base--the lamp is bigger than expected; but that's a good thing, and the base's weight is super sturdy, giving an appearance that the lamp's value is much higher than what I paid for it. The colors are deep and vibrant once the light is turned on and this casts a warm sheen on the entire room. It looks just like the picture, except that the bronze base is a slightly warmer brown.I wasn't sure how I would like the foot petal to turn the lamp off and on, but having used it for about a month, it's great. It's hands-free and I can always find it even in the dark to turn the light on. Plus, I've had several non-Tiffany floor lamps in my lifetime whose off/on switch located near the top of the lamp eventually broke from one too many turns, rendering the lamp useless or unpredictable. So, the foot petal is a nice option. Alternatively, I have another one of these lamps set up to work with a wall switch, so the foot petal isn't used on that one, and it works well, too. Either way, it's a good lamp and is a fraction of what other stores charge for Tiffany replicas.It takes about 10 minutes to assemble all parts; you'll need a screwdriver. Hint: Make sure that you screw each of the screws in not fully one at a time, but with a few staggered turns on each screw evenly to ensure that the top lamp portion and base are connected evenly all the way around. I bought another similar style lamp and made that mistake on that one. It's not tragic to be a little uneven, but up to close scrutiny it can show. [I turn the slightly uneven portion (0.33 inch) towards the wall on that one; you can't see it].Since this purchase I've bought two more of these style lamps in different colors/patterns and highly recommend them. They're high quality, relatively easy to set up, and add a nice warm touch of colorful light in any room that you put them in.The only complaint I have is the packaging itself. The brand of Styrofoam used to pack the lamp comes with a lot of small white fluffy parts that get everywhere! So you'll need a vacuum cleaner.