This is a unique tiffany style lamp. In the evenings, we turn on the base light to provide light in the room but does not distract from the TV. I would highly recommend this lamp!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors were more vibrant than on page
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This lamp could easily be found in a luxury home. Adds so much warmth to the room
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was EXACT.
I have had this lamp for about 10-years. I didn't purchase it from Overstock, but from a shopping channel. It is a very substantial, good quality lamp. Very well made. The colors are exceptional. The lighted base is an added bonus that makes for an excellent "to watch television" by light. I would recommend this lamp to anyone looking for a taller table lamp. I am glad to have found the matching floor lamp here at Overstock and plan on ordering one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I love this lamp. It's so classy. I turn it on at night & LOVE the glow it gives off. It makes our living room comfortable & warm. Very upscale. You don't need to think twice on this one. The price was reasonable as well. Another site offers Tiffany lamps at almost double this price !!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great workmanship
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
just a gorgeous lamp,the colors and style are just so beautiful. This is my second "Tiffany" style lamp from overstock and I am so pleased. Both are real glass,not plastic, I don't know where people get that from. I've got a third one on my wish list so very soon, I'll have another.And I'm sure another after that. When you can have these beautiful works of art,why would you ever want a regular lamp again These just fill a room with such beautiful color and style. The packing on both lamps was great,so no breakage at all. Love overstock,thank you.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect!!!!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very high quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate!
I received my lamp in only 10 days. The lamp was packed very well. When I finally unpacked my lamp and put the shade on. OMG it took my breath away! The colors were right on and the details and beauty is beyond description. If you are looking for a table lamp that is not massive and you are wanting a focal point----THIS IS YOUR LAMP. I have been looking for awhile and Overstock provided more options and better price points than any other site. Service was great. Thank you Overstock! I love my lamp!
Ok lamp. From far away it is beautiful. Up close you can see the cheapest of the lamp. I kept this lamp, but would not recommend it to anyone . There was nothing wrong with the lamp. Not the best quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not really.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was good, not great.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Yes.
The new lamps look great with our new end tables and couches. They really completed the transformation of our living room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color looks exactly the same as the online representation.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product was received in excellent condition.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The online description included all the information I required to make my purchase.
The lamp is beautiful. The base light glows perfectly and soft, while the other two lights light up the room. It adds a touch of Victorian and elegance to any room without breaking the bank. The first lamp received was broken at the base and a replacement was properly sent. It was worth it to get a little extra insurance on the shipping.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fairly accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Well - you get what you pay for. This lamp is gorgeous when it's on. It sheds a lovely glow and creates an inviting feeling to our bedroom. (We bought two as bedside lamps) But, what we didn't know, is that the lamp has a bulb in the base of it that comes on when you turn on the light. There is no separate switch for the "base" light. So, when you turn on the lamp both the top bulbs as well as the base bulb come on. This would be great in a living room, but not always what we want in the bedroom. Anyway - my husband moved one of the lamps a few weeks ago and the entire base fell off. Nothing some gorilla glue couldn't repair - but still..... If you don't want to spend big $$'s but want the prettiness of a Tiffany style lamp this is a good one. Treat it gently, though, and remember there's a base light!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's kind of cheap - but then it's not an expensive item
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate
the colors are not the same as picture . screws that atacth top to base are vissable and paint is chipped off they are silver and to big. there is. alot of blue glass in this lamp. i have another lamp my husban for me years ago.i had to paint some off the glass to match old lamp. not happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is a beautiful lamp, no doubt. However,the pictures show that the lamp has reds, greens, golds, and maybe oranges, but what I got was blue. Luckily I have another room I can put it in where it will match nicely. The bottom of the lamp was not even attached to the base when it got here. I took the advice of a prior purchaser and got some Rhino Glue which so far is holding well. The remaining problem is that the light in the base stays on constantly with no way to shut it off since it doesn't respond to the chain pulls. And there is no way to get in to change that bulb when it goes out. If anyone else has that problem and has found a resolution, I would love to hear it. Thanks.
Design was consistant with picture.... soldering job was rough... I have owned and operated a stained glass studio for years in my past, so the quality of workmanship is easy to see and compare. Overall the lamp was as good as I had expected. I have purchased several of these type of lamps from you over time and can say that I have never been outright disappointed. Even though the workmanship is a bit rough, the amount of labor to lay out,cut, wrap, assemble and so forth still makes this purchase a winner value for the price. The packaging was well thought out. Portland Preacher
I've purchased 6 Tiffany-style lamps from Overstock in the past. This one's just as beautiful as the others. The glass-work is lovely, and it blends well with the other two lamps in the room. The light coming through the glass has a lovely amber-gold glow. The 4 watt bulb (included) in the bottom of the lamp is sufficient to make the base an attractive night-light. The only problem was--when I unpacked the lamp, I noticed that the place where the bottom of the lamp attached to the iron base was wobbly. This is where you unscrew the base from the bottom to change the 4 watt bulb, so I thought the screws were just loosened. However, that wasn't the case. The seam that should have soldered the glass to the metal rim below it was not intact. I would have had to return the lamp, as I don't have the skills to fix it. Instead, I ran a bead of Rhino Glue (a super-good super glue) around the edge of the glass. Once the glue set, the lamp was as good as new--no wobbling. Other than that, it's a great value. And that was the first time I've had ANY problems with the Tiffany-style lamps from Overstock.