It looks So pretty getting another one I hope they have it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Like it
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Yes
I am using it as a reading lamp and it is perfect and so beautiful. Came in perfet condition. Would recommend it to anyone. Heavy base.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is beautiful, the color is perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
I love this lamp. It has a place for 2 light bulbs with two different chains, so you can light both and have a lot of light or just one for a softer light. It was easy to assemble. It brought a felt piece shaped like the base that was just "peel and stick" to the bottom so that my floors don't get scratched when it is moved. I love how it looks in my living roo,!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the colors were just as I pictured them.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is a very nice lamp and very easy to assemble.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate.
The colors look great with my Tuscan decor. Perfect to have the two light choices using one or two bullbs for brightness. Its my perfect reading lamp.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
First, the top of the pole had a huge chip in it apparently from shipping. Second, within 5 minutes of using it (and at most 3 pulls) one of the two pull cords literally snapped off with but the most faint of a tug. Within a day, the second pull cord became stuck in the on position. I dare not attempt to free it from its current state as it too would more than likely snap off. Cheap workmanship along with faulty electrical switches makes this a definite "do not purchase" item. The stain glass shade is nice though. Maybe I'll find a decently built lamp and attach the shade to it.
This wasn't my first choice but by the time I went to purchase, my first choice was out of stock so I ordered this one. I am very happy with it; it is just gorgeous!! It was easy to assemble and it is very well made. I worked in a lamp store for several years and am very picky about my lighting but this did not disappoint at all!
This lamp looks just beautiful. The styrofoam packing was the worst thing about it, as i had little pieces everywhere, but it was packed well and arrived safely. I have seen a few comments about the light bulbs showing as the shade isn't low enough. I just wanted to say that i do not see my light bulbs unless i am sitting next to it and look up. The shade is adjustable and i am thinking that the people that have complained didn't adjust their shade to the lowest setting, which I did. I have also read that some people think that this is plastic and not glass. This is made from stained glass. I have made stained glass panels and stained glass comes in varying textures and thickness. Usually lampshades are made with the glass that is more opaque and has a thicker texture. I am considering buying another one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? as described
Love my floor lamps. Bought two of the. Beatiful. Much nicer than expected for the price. Easy assembly. Love them. Finished my living room nicely.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Totally right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The highest
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Totally accurate
I'm amazed at the glow that this lamp provides to the area where it is located. It looks perfect where it is located, but would fit into a dozen other places in my home. It's a dream lamp.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A Tiffany shade needs no description.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the shade is amazing. I can actually believe its a real Tiffany lamp rather than a Tiffany style lamp.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect.
Beautiful lamp my daughter has it in her living room! It arrived with one broken glass panel, returned it and reordered and the next one was perfect! Easy to return things to Overstock, fast service!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. GREAT
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? true
I just put this lamp together and put it in my bedroom as a reading light. It has two bulb sockets for 60 watt bulbs which provide plenty of light. The lamp is gorgeous! I'm thinking of buying the matching table lamp for my nightstand. Just beautiful. Aelle
The lamp shade was too short- the light bulbs showed through. I had purchased same design table lamp, the shade was bigger in height, so I changed the shades. The color is beautiful, just not high enough, disappointing, was going to return but my husband said not to bother.
I love the lamp! I bought it to go with the two Arielle Tiffany-style table lamps I bought from Overstock. The light-colored glass in this shade was lighter than the gold-ish glass in the Arielle shades, but it still looks great with the other two. Suggestion: if you love your Tiffany-style lamps but would like them to give off enough light to read by: replace the two 60-watt incandescent light bulbs with two 26-watt fluorescent bulbs. That's like having two 100 watt bulbs in your lamp--but the low wattage allows the lampshade to remain cool AND give you 200 equivalent watts of reading light!
I bought this lamp because 1) the price was right; 2) it had the features I was looking for; and 3) it would give my living room a certain look that was missing. I got it about 30 minutes ago, put it together, plugged it in, and voila! Instant loveliness. The stained glass design around the bottom of the shade is quite intricate...the glass (or plastic?) glows like gemstone when the lamp is lit up with light. It's actually prettier in person than on the website. It's heavy, sturdy on the deep carpet with that big, heavy base, and the dual switches are a superb idea if you don't want it quite as bright. Overall, I love this lamp. But... if I were to find things to complain about, one is that the diameter of the shade IS smaller than I would have guessed, and the electrical sockets for the bulbs are wimpy. I couldn't tell when the bulb was fully screwed in, and it was difficult to screw it in at all. Very weak component in my opinion. Also, the shade was very, very oily when I got it--I would assume that's part of the process in putting it together...if it's truly copper foil as advertised, oxidation could be a concern, and the oil will keep that from occurring. The "glass" doesn't feel like glass or sound like glass when I tap my fingernail on it. It rings like 100% genuine American plastic. BUT it doesn't LOOK like plastic, and for me, that's just fine. Another reviewer commented on the shade not being long enough, thereby showing the bulbs beneath. A tip: Lower the flat ring that the shade sits on by about 1/4 to 1/2 inch and then put the shade on and the screw up top. Worked for me! The lamp is going in the formal living room, so it won't be getting a ton of wear and tear. Very nice for the price. I have never found a better deal!
GOOD: The lamp took me less than five minutes to put together and that includes unpacking it. It has a very heavy base and the shade is very well-made. No, it is not glass, but then it is tiffany-style, not Tiffany glass. NOT SO GOOD: I bought this floor lamp to match a couple of table lamps that I had bought previously. I chose it because the colors were listed as amber, brown, green and red, the same colors as in my table lamps. When the lamp is off the colors are okay, but when you turn it on the colors are white, orange, green, yellow, and purple. Needless to say, I cannot have both my table lamps and my floor lamp turned on at the same time, but they do look fine in the same room when they are off.