I have my butterfly in my bedroom. It is my nightlight. I am a senior citizen and get up at night several times. It lights so well that I don't need to put on another light. The colors are gorgeous. A regular candelabra bulb is so easy to put it. Actually, I leave it on 24/7.
I love my butterfly lamp. I needed something that would provide a mellow light in my bedroom and be lovely as well. This lamp fits that bill! The price is right and no assembly is required. Only issue is that it did not come with a bulb which I was under the impression would be included. But all in all, very satisfied.
The Tiffany style accent lamp was a sympathy gift. The lamp was really pretty but the problem was that there was no note with the gift even though I had written one, so the recipient didn't know who it was from until I called her. I'm not sure what went wrong there, but I was disappointed & felt awkward having to call & make sure she received the item.
This is great. I bought this as a night light for our nursery (not to have on all the time, but to turn on at night to feed the baby without fully waking her). It is just the right level of brightness. The stained glass is sort of cheap looking, but what are you expecting at this price. It doesn't look like cheap plastic. But, it doesn't look like fine cut shimmery crystals. If you have realistic expectations for this price point, you'll be very satisfied with this.
I really like it, but the light is not really bright, needs small bulbs, but nice decoration and perfect on a timer in the winter!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color really matches
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
No bulb supplied with lamp. Information in product description recommends 2 very different lights. Taped instruction on lamp mentions a 3rd. Don't know which., if any, is correct. Blew fuse in lamp when I first turned it on. Now needs repair. What a deal!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. blew a fuse in lamp when first turned on.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? POOR
I was surprised as to the quality of the product, have purchased several other "Tiffany" style items from O.co and this was really junky. The joints where the colored panels connected were missing the black overlay in several spots and a brass color was showing through. Additionally, the plastic was pretty cheap. Would not recommend this particular item, but would consider another vendor of a "Tiffany" style product in the future from O.co.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color on website better then when on display at home.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Product was junky plastic with black seams, missing black and brass colored seams showed where it should have been black. Poorly made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fair