Very pleased with this lamp, I also bought the matching table lamp. Just what I wanted for a guest bedroom with a brass bed, colorful antique quilt, and tan walls. I had looked online and in stores and these lamps fit the bill for style, quality and price. Quality of the metal between the glass pieces is not tip-top (could snag a dust cloth in some places) but lamps are sturdy and pretty.
I love the lamp. It fits with decor of the room. It was easy to assemble without help. The only thing that disappointed me was that the site description said it was black and white. The base and metal work are actually and definitely dark brown and the shade is cream with rust colored streaks from the metal work. If it was not so lovely, I would have returned it.
I love this lamp. Different panels of glass have more swirls of yellow but it matches to the art work I have on my wall. They compliment each other. I have it behind a chair and is the perfect height for reading. The workmanship is very well done.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The shade itself looks the same as the website. The stand is brown but from a distance it doesn't look it
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. With the scroll work around the bottom of the shade it gives it an elegant look.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Same as the website
I ordered two of these. The plastic housing for the light bulb socket was broken on one of the lamps. To be clear, there are three sockets per lamp, and only one was broke. But it was completely broke. It would not be able to just ask for a replacement part. The way the piece is constructed it would require someone to do some soldering for wiring. Not cool. I don't want to send it back so I am trying some plastic-friendly superglue. I am fairly confident this will work, but if it doesn't the light bulb will literally be hanging by a wire. I also ordered two table lamps, presumably made by the same company. One of the lamps had the same problem despite being fully encased in styrofoam. The glass looks good, and the metal stands are hefty and convey a solid build. The copper work is a little sloppy, but it's really quite alright. I'm satisfied with the product, but I have my fingers crossed that the superglue will hold. If not, then this will become a two bulb lamp instead of three.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate