I have several Tiffany style lamps. My other lamps are a better quality but this one is beautiful and is now my favorite. I like it because it does allow more light to be emitted from the shade than my others and the colors are breathtaking!!! When the light is not on the shade it prettier than my other lamps. The colors are green, teal blue, and amber. Customer service is wonderful. The 1st lamp I received had a couple of pieces of glass that were partially loose. I emailed customer service and had a replacement within a couple of days. I'm so glad I found Overstock!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly as stated
Excellent. A beautiful center piece to the guest room in my log home.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors are accurate...actually even more dramatic
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality. This lamp would be marked up three times the overstock.com price in a lightening store.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I was very impressed with the quality, and I'm very happy with the lamp. It looks great with my teal and brown comforter.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors may be a little more green and blue than the picture shows
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The qualitiy of the lamp is excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description is accurate, but it's much nicer looking in person
This lamp adds a touch of "Old World" elegance to a room. The blue (mostly blue) and green glow lends a certain comfort. The base is not too gaudy. It arrived well-wrapped. I am not handy at putting items together, but this was the easiest thing I've ever done! Basically, it's 3 pieces and then the light bulbs! This is a great value for a faux Tiffany lamp!
Thankfully, unlike my Dragonfly lamps, this one arrived intact and is lovely. Still, I won't buy a lamp from Overstock again as returning them would be a big hassle and, even with their good prices, I paid too much for two damaged (before packing) lamps.
I purchased two of these lamps and they are beautiful. They bring color into my living room and provide a nice ambiance. I do like to read by 100 W bulbs and cannot put them into the lamp but that is just my preference and they do provide a bright enough light when both are lit. The lamp posts could look a bit more authentic but generally I look at the shade, not at the posts. I would definitely purchase these again. They were a great price, real glass and sturdy. I was very pleasantly surprised when my "Waterford Crystal" sister said they were beautiful. That's a feat in itself.
This is an attractive and functional vintage Tiffany style lamp. It replaces a stained glass lamp that was unstable. Plus, this lamp holds two bulbs, and even with the stained glass shade, provides good light...enough for reading or needle work.