I purchased this beautiful lamp for my daughter. She started to appreciate the beauty of tiffany lamps when I purchased two for my bedroom. They bring such old world charm to any room. I live in a house that was built in 1920, I am slowly restoring the interior to it's former 1920's- 1930's art deco style. These lamps are a great addition.
it is not bright yellow on top, but dark beige, like wise the colors don't pop like they do in the photo. It is beautiful, but not the lamp in the photo (yes I have the lights in and on!) Subdued colors. I wanted something really bright to sit in front of my garden window on my desk.
This is a pretty lamp. The colors are beautiful when the lamp is on. The yellow pieces of glass look more tan when not lit. The base that screws into the metal part was somewhat loose and couldn't get it to twist tightly. All in all, it's a nice lamp for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very pretty when lit. The colors remain dark when not lit.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The glass pieces are very colorful when lit. Just wish the lead strips were more uniform and less rustic looking.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
I put them in the guest bed room. It looks gorgeous.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks the same when you turn on the light
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
This is a very well put together lamp. The colors are gorgeous. thanks o.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent quality
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes it did.