I have bought MANY tiffany style lamps-actually 6. I have enjoyed them and they decorate my home. However, in this lamp and the previous one, the lamp base is not really heavy enough to support the shade. They need to be placed where they can't be bumped - because they're top heavy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? so-so -the whole shade doesn't light up, so the shade colors are dull.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The scallops of the lamp shade fail to hide the light bulbs (I've tried 3 different types). Because the bulb sockets are so low, the light doesn't reach the top of the lamp, decreasing/dulling the color of the lamp.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The PHOTO is deceiving because you don't see the light bulbs hanging out and the whole shade is lit ip.
I bought this lamp as a gift for a friend and she absolutely loves it! She wants another just like it for her other bedroom nightstand. It was shipped to me safely and quickly. I also purchased two floor lamps and was equally pleased with both.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? colors are vivid and produces a beautiful soft light.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not only a beautiful shade but a beautiful base, and love the pull style
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect description and picture
These lamps are beautiful - very reasonably priced and of quality construction.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Product was exactly as advertised.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality - the colors on the lamp are gorgeous and looks elegant.
I purchased 2 of these lamps for end tables. I have been looking for tiffany style lamps that were blue-green. I was not disappointed in these. They look absolutely beautiful. Overall quality is good, good value for the price. One thing that the picture does not show; the glass on the outside shade is very textures. I wasn't expecting that, but when the lights are on, it is very beautiful. I am very happy with this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Mostly true to the picture. Less yellow than shown, more blue-green
This looks beautiful and gives nice light although I thought main color looked aqua from the photo.However it has so many colors that I think it still goes well in our aqua decor. I was a little disappointed with the plastic kind of paint over the glass. Not really stained glass put together the traditional way with soldering panes of glass. Use clear bulbs not the milky white kind for the best glow through the glass. Gives the Tiffany look without the price tag.
This lamp is a little smaller than the rest of my tiffany lamps. I bought 2 to set on my dresser. They look great there. I don't have much on my dresser, so these are a beautiful addition. I love the way they look at night when the lights are off and I am watching TV in bed.
This is a glorious lamp and I'm so glad I ordered it! The colors are mostly blue-green when lit - warm and very cheerful, if that makes any sense. The base is heavy and is a nice accent to the colors in the shade. I used CFL bulbs and just want to say that they do not show from the bottom of the lamp contrary to what another reviewer said in their review. Lamp was well cushioned and protected for shipment..I was concerned about that, but arrived with no damage. Overall, I'm very happy with this lamp, in fact, I call it my "happy lamp"!
Pretty lamp, goes nice in my sis's new living room, but it arrived with a crack in one of the small glass panes. Too much of a hassle to try & return, plus I don't believe there are any of this exact style left, plus who's to say that one won't be cracked worse ? 3 stars are a generous score for damaged merchandise...