These are perfectly fine curtains. The pattern is nice - they are in good taste. I like them but I think they are overpriced for what you're getting. I got other curtains for *** a panel on overstock that are much better made than these. (which were *** a panel - I haven't the slightest idea why..) If you're going to buy them wait until they go on sale
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? These curtains are actually brownish. Much more brown than gray. The pattern is gray. Not the main color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They're ok. They're nice curtains. Not as well made as others that I have purchased on Overstock for less though.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Well they are 96 inches long...
i was so excited but i should have listened to the other reviews because they really were not grey! so disappointed because i loved them and they were really pretty! oh well sending them back.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not at all like the picture - more brown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? everything except the color.
I love the style of these drapes and how heavy they are. They will look beautiful in my room. Reasons for 3 stars? 1. The silk screening of the print is two tones. The outline print is slightly off of the design print. Not noticable if you aren't close to them. 2. With the large print, I would have expected a standard start point at the tops so that the pattern lines up across multiple panels. This is not the case! If you intend to do more than one panel on each side of a window, I would not recommend these. I'm doing three separate windows and ordered 2 additional panels (8 total) to match the patterns up for each window. I'll return the two panels that don't match up. 3. Customer service was a bit disappointing when I called about the above problem. The representative was a bit flippant and made it seem like it was my problem and not a product issue. (Who hangs mismatching patterned drapes?) She said they might be able to waive the return shipping on the additional panels to get a match, but only because I didn't have other returns before. For the price, you get the quality construction you would expect, but not the detail one would like.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color on site was lighter than actual and slightly more taupe
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Construction was high quality, but lack of attention to detail left something to be desired
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fair
These are gorgeous drapes! I love them! They are definitely more brown than grey which I am happy about. Our furniture is dark espresso and our walls are a straw color. I was afraid grey would not go well, but the shade of these drapes goes perfectly. I would describe the color as a muted brown with a layer of dark grey shimmer over it - if that makes sense. They are taffeta so that gives them a bit of shimmer sheen that I am sure changes the color. They are lined with a beige canvas fabric. They are pole top but have the strip for rings. The silver print isn't as metallic as I wished for, but it does give them a luxurious modern feel. I am extremely please with these! I only wish they were not out of stock because I need more!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I THINK TRUE TO PICTURE ON SITE, BUT NOT TRUE TO DESCRIPTION
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. VERY HIGH END
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? COLOR DESCRIPTION WAS NOT QUITE ACCURATE