My husband had these out of the box and the legs screwed on in less than twenty minutes. The upholstery was flawless, the welted edges are a very nice finish. The seat cushion is attached and very firm. These are not huge chairs, they fit very nicely in my small living room. I couldn't be happier with these chairs!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes, the color was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the Upholstery fabric is nice quality the green background is a velour texture. The contrasting circles are satiny. I was pleased that the bold circular pattern matched the same on both chairs.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I bought this chair for my home office. Looks really nice! Arrived quickly. You only have to attach the legs. I liked the fact that it has no separate cushion, that it is all one piece. It does sit hard but that's what I wanted. I didn't want this to be sunken into. I wish there was an ottoman. Other chairs I've have looked at that were similar were around the $400.00 price. Love the color!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was right on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
I ordered these chairs for my living room for when I need more seating than what can fit on my couch. The design is lively, although the colors are a bit darker than the picture provided. The yellow dots are really a gold, and the green is more brown green. The legs are slightly wobbly but I think if I tighten them they should be fine. The onyl assembly is screwing the four legs into the pre-drilled holes. No tools needed. The green fabric is velour type fabric, the colored dots are more satin like. My only complaint is that both chairs I ordered had minor flaws in teh material. One chair had a pull in it, that I was mostly able to push back through, but the other chair had a run that was about 3 inches long through one of the dots. Because the chair is kind of busy and I needed the chairs two days later, I eneded up keeping them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the green is darker than the picture, more greenish brown, the yellow dots are more gold
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good, not great. There were several small runs / pills in the fabric.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? decent description but colors are darker
This chair was much nicer than I expected. It fit my living room perfectly, as if I customed ordered the fabric ( which is quite durable ). I wish it had a matching ottoman ....I would order it in an instant!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? dead on
Beautiful transitional piece. Good quality fabric. Had to send one chair back because of wobbly leg. This would be a high-end chair if it had a sturdier frame. I would be nervous letting one of my larger friends sit on this chair. Not a lounge chair, but functions well for the space and for conversation area.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's more style than function. The fabric is excellent, the stye is great, wish they'd built it sturdier, I would have paid more!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I got the chair and it was exactly as expected. My husband inboxes it and put it together in 5 minutes. It's a little firm( the base seat cushion) but it will last a long time. Very pleased, and I do love that green and brown pattern.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? We had a chair in this fabric, so I knew what it really looked like.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great. The last chair had a removable cushion, but due to reading reviews I knew this one didn't.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fine. I wish Overstock would color correct your photography better.
love my chair! it was what i needed the colors and the price loved it as well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? tje colors where exact loved it
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate as i expexted
My chair actually shipped ahead of schedule, and arrived ahead of schedule as well!!! When does that ever happen??? The chair has clean lines, and would go with many different room styles. The colors on the fabric are just as they look in the picture. I am very happy with my new chair, and would definitely shop overstock again for furniture.
Really cute, up-to-date chairs. I bought 2 of the chairs and have them in a sitting room with nesting table in between. The background color is sage green upholstery and the dots are brown, darker sage, burnt orange and gold silky-looking fabric with embroidery stitching. They arrived via UPS and I just had to unload them and screw in the legs. I did it all by myself!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful fabric, looks like high quality fabric.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
The Tiburon Grasshopper Green Arm Chair matched the photo exactly. The chair arrived very well packaged to prevent damage in shipping. It was super easy to assemble. There was one little snag in the fabric but I kind of expected some sort of fabric flaw based on the other reviews I'd read before I purchased it. I felt the price of the chair was a good value for the product so the small snag didn't bother me. I was very pleased with this purchase.
The bottom seat is rounded up - not flat. When you sit in it, the seat goes way down. I am not sure if there is enough support under the bottom seat for the seat to hold up over time. The colors are great. A good size chair. Not too small , not too large/ All you have to do is screw on the legs. I am already receiving compliments on it. The fabric is excellent quality. Comfortable to sit in.
Received within a week and a half or ordering. It was pouring when I got home from work to see these huge boxes on my patio. Everything was dry inside of the boxes! Easy assembly, just attach the legs and you are done.The fabric is exactly like the picture. The chair seat is deep, I would've liked an ottoman to go with it as I am barely over 5' tall so I tend to sit closer to the front. I bought two and paired it with the Tribeca Home table also sold here at Overstock. The squareness of the table compliments the circular fabric design quite well to creat a nice balance. It looks great in my living room with my bookshelves.
These ship very quickly - had them within a week. Screw the legs on and you're ready to go. Design is pretty - upholstery is done well - comfortable enough - seat back leans back a bit - wish they had an ottoman. The only thing is that you can tell their structure isn't top grade - they are a bit wobbly. Not that they'll fall apart or anything but you can sit in them and feel the loose-ness of the frame. But for the price, they make a pretty accent chair.
This is a really great chair...and a really great buy. My 6' 3" son unpacked the chair for me (great packing!), put it together (took about 10 minutes) and proceeded to sit in the chair for the rest of the evening. Even though it is not a large chair, he was extremely comfortable and agreed that it was well worth the money. I loved the pattern - not too overpowering...just subtle enough...and the colors were exactly as posted. Overstock.com is my go-to website when I'm shopping for furniture and rugs. Can't beat the deals on this site!