When we received it, it had one page of terribly printed instructions, with sections "whited out" on it. The part placement was misrepresented in the diagrams as well. Only three pieces were numbered and it was by hand on a sticker with a marker. The hardware was mismatched. For example, the screws that went into the drawer handles didn't even fit properly and would not allow you to seat the handles all the way..they remained loose. The drawer rails and slides were of different makes and looked like they had been "parted" together with whatever was on hand. The screws are hex bolts and they give you an allen wrench which won't allow you to screw in all the way to seat them. If you use a drill or other tool, the holes are so close to the surface, you scratch it. That's even with the smallest, thinnest allen drver i had. This is an awful piece of furniture, which doesn't even deserve to be called "furniture"...fire wood is more appropriate!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is a total piece of crap!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Its vague at best
There were no directions in the box. It appears that someone else had already attempted to put the table together without success and returned it. It was extremely tough to assemble...very poor quality. Will not order from here again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not as dark as picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fair